MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

We play both Pitt and VT so whoever wins that game is meaningless to us
Pitt has the easier schedule and with a win tonight could very well be undefeated before playing Miami. Ranked in the top 20. VT, no chance doing so. I prefer Pitt tonight for this reason only.
 
What a great start to the weekend I must say. The Atlanta Dream advanced in the WNBA, Queen Angel got awarded defensive player of the year, and the goat Aja Wilson just sent the racist Clarkies packing so we can enjoy the playoffs in peace. Is it even possible for Florida to get exposed, those Iowa cornboys can't possibly push around soft Ohio State, Super Kamario can't possibly chew up Bama, and lets check on Elko Era.
 
What a great start to the weekend I must say. The Atlanta Dream advanced in the WNBA, Queen Angel got awarded defensive player of the year, and the goat Aja Wilson just sent the racist Clarkies packing so we can enjoy the playoffs in peace. Is it even possible for Florida to get exposed, those Iowa cornboys can't possibly push around soft Ohio State, Super Kamario can't possibly chew up Bama, and lets check on Elko Era.
Really, you think the WNBA has a racism problem…mmmm, ok.
 
What a great start to the weekend I must say. The Atlanta Dream advanced in the WNBA, Queen Angel got awarded defensive player of the year, and the goat Aja Wilson just sent the racist Clarkies packing so we can enjoy the playoffs in peace. Is it even possible for Florida to get exposed, those Iowa cornboys can't possibly push around soft Ohio State, Super Kamario can't possibly chew up Bama, and lets check on Elko Era.
Really, you think the WNBA has a racism problem…mmmm, ok.
Not anymore. They all mad now. Hopefully the door hits em right square in the rear on the way out
fad9027a-7dea-4b24-9901-29dc9b7a12c0.jpg
 
All summer at FIBA we heard all the racist clarkies insulting the Point GAWD and claiming Clark should start over the washed ugly fat unmarketable Chelsea Gray, all sorts of hideous racist attacks directed at her . Point GAWD last night 23 points and as clutch as always taking over the fourth quarter, meanwhile Clark chokes again with 2 4th quarter points and missing 8 3 point shots. Girl just doesn't know how to play championship basketball. They quiet about all of this now
 
What a great start to the weekend I must say. The Atlanta Dream advanced in the WNBA, Queen Angel got awarded defensive player of the year, and the goat Aja Wilson just sent the racist Clarkies packing so we can enjoy the playoffs in peace. Is it even possible for Florida to get exposed, those Iowa cornboys can't possibly push around soft Ohio State, Super Kamario can't possibly chew up Bama, and lets check on Elko Era.
Way to hijack a COLLEGE FOOTBALL week 5 games thread completely off topic
 
I’m not a believer in the common trope of miami and ND have one or two game schedules.

If I were, I’d see no problem in acc teams being disrespected in the polls.

Agree but don’t see UNC as one of the better ACC teams. I expect them to have a losing record in conference.
 
Back
Top