I didn’t realize A.J. Allen was playing for western Ky now.
It’s why you’re seeing the SEC shills commenting that UF is the second coming of LSU 2019. No one can stop them. They’ll beat Missouri and Missouri will drop some spots just to win their next game and be right back in the top 25.Honestly it will happen regardless so might as well let them beat the gator for it
Not enough money available to them.to hire a good coachi mean but what if a fsu win guarantees them mike norvell for another year...
Yeah, I've been watching the Browns give it to the Steelers myself.Yeah I’m waiting until tomorrow to go sicko mode
You’re overthinking it. Under no circumstances do you root for Florida.I'm so torn on the Missouri Florida game. On one hand, I hate Florida. But if Missouri beats Florida that will solidify them in the top 25 for the entire year.
We still rock them Kelly Greens from time to timeI do like the color green that North Texas has. Kinda reminds me of the Kelly Green colors the Eagles used to have.