KingCane20
Recruit
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 2,134
Virginia players and coaches imploding..
Watched him go down and grab the knee, haven’t seen many only be out a play or two after that. **** NarduzziPitts qb out for the year. So Pitt was just super paranoid and lied last night about him being “questionable,” to return rather than just out entirely.
He will have a 5th yearSign me up for Simmons if we go that route…
Isnt he a senior?
I had a Gator fan tell me today they’d beat us this year. I was like dude your secondary is atrocious. Mensah would set the school record passing against that garbage.Florida's secondary is just awful.
This is a good game for him.According to Jesse Palmer, Philo is having a phenomenal game. Crazy
Insane that ESPN was pushing that ridiculous narrativeI thought UiF was 2019 LSU?
I had a Gator fan tell me today they’d beat us this year. I was like dude your secondary is atrocious. Mensah would set the school record passing against that garbage.
If I was a journalist I'd just repeatedly ask Tony Elliot why he didn't accept the 10 yard holding penalty on 2nd down.Virginia players and coaches imploding..
I had a Gator fan tell me today they’d beat us this year. I was like dude your secondary is atrocious. Mensah would set the school record passing against that garbage.
extend NorvellF$U actually looking competent.
Philo looks like a guy with about 3 million CP images on a flash drive in the back of his closet in the basement of his mom’s house.This is a good game for him.According to Jesse Palmer, Philo is having a phenomenal game. Crazy![]()
They are a rushing game and nothing more. So delusional.I had a Gator fan tell me today they’d beat us this year. I was like dude your secondary is atrocious. Mensah would set the school record passing against that garbage.