Week 4 Gambling Thread

Advertisement
Where is guy who had ALL the winners AFTER the fact from last week? I want to follow his picks since it’s easy pickin for him.

Got a 3 team Parlay Tonight Degenerate Special:

UTAH -3.5
FIU +7
BOISE -7

Hit a Memphis/UCF parlay last week, word of advice ride Memphis and UCF all season cause Vegas can't keep up.

Advertisement
Good **** USC. It’s why playing squads with enormous talent advantages is always a tough call.

1-1 now.

*****ing out of Boise May come byke to haunt me.
Fugg it I’ve watched enough Boise Games this year literally all of them. Young freshman QB next up for them.

When will you guys learn

Like I said last week stop betting road favorites on thursday/friday night games...Titans dud, Utah dud

Why do you guys keep taking road teams who are on short weeks

When will you guys learn

Like I said last week stop betting road favorites on thursday/friday night games...Titans dud, Utah dud

Did you see USC last week against BYU? Lol. They looked like ****. Last night they were a totally different team and Utah not only was a top 10 team but they also lost Zach moss early in the game.

Advertisement
Good **** USC. It’s why playing squads with enormous talent advantages is always a tough call.

1-1 now.

*****ing out of Boise May come byke to haunt me.
Fugg it I’ve watched enough Boise Games this year literally all of them. Young freshman QB next up for them.
Yep, you nailed that, motorcity. Though USC got all their points on one long bomb to that Pittman kid after another. Utah had no answer. Other than that, they controlled that game. Play that 10 times, I like Utah to win 7 or 8. But it played out exactly like you said, man. That fumble by Utah before halftime was brutal.

When will you guys learn

Ahhh, our Monday Morning QB is back! How about this... instead of displaying your wisdom about games AFTER the results are in, why don't you tell us 3 or 4 bets that will hit today BEFORE the games kick off? It's a much greater challenge.

Advertisement
Guy who uses teasers to take lines across 0. Hope your bookie sends you a Christmas card every year.
I dont gamble to pay bills, bud. The teaser was in case it was tight game and went the other way and to get the under to 60.

I love the faux expertise of some of you on this thread. It's cute.

Ahhh, our Monday Morning QB is back! How about this... instead of displaying your wisdom about games AFTER the results are in, why don't you tell us 3 or 4 bets that will hit today BEFORE the games kick off? It's a much greater challenge.

Hey dopey

Go look at last weeks thread

Who said BYU would cover against USC?

Advertisement
I dont gamble to pay bills, bud. The teaser was in case it was tight game and went the other way and to get the under to 60.

I love the faux expertise of some of you on this thread. It's cute.

Better than being someone who constantly loses every single week like a majority on this board

I’ll gladly post my picks from yesterday in case you want “proof”

Yep, you nailed that, motorcity. Though USC got all their points on one long bomb to that Pittman kid after another. Utah had no answer. Other than that, they controlled that game. Play that 10 times, I like Utah to win 7 or 8. But it played out exactly like you said, man. That fumble by Utah before halftime was brutal.

True story. That fumble was a nightmare smh.

Advertisement
Back