Week 4 Gambling Thread

Got a 3 team Parlay Tonight Degenerate Special:

UTAH -3.5
FIU +7
BOISE -7

Hit a Memphis/UCF parlay last week, word of advice ride Memphis and UCF all season cause Vegas can't keep up.

So much for that parley of yours! Don't U know by now. Any parley bet is a SUCKER bet! dUh

Advertisement
Thought Tenn +14.5 was easy money but **** they suck

Knew Wisconsin was gunna beat Michigan

Figured Northwestern at home would give Mich St a good game but apparently not

Must dudes generally get 2 out of 3, or 3 out of 4, but it's always that one team which screws up the bet. Go figure.

I got a 6 teamer on now for $500. Somebody gonna blow it in the late games I’m sure. If not I’m gonna be up a cool $3400 to make it $3900.

One can dream it’ll happen tonight. If it don’t whatever.

Advertisement
I got a 6 teamer on now for $500. Somebody gonna blow it in the late games I’m sure. If not I’m gonna be up a cool $3400 to make it $3900.

One can dream it’ll happen tonight. If it don’t whatever.

****. It must be nice to make that type of sport wager! Nonetheless, I'm pulling for U and good luck!

Large string bets ARE for sh-ts and giggles. You can throw $25, have action on a handful of games and have a shot at a huge payout should things go your way.

****. It must be nice to make that type of sport wager! Nonetheless, I'm pulling for U and good luck!

They vary from $100 to $1500.

Most games are $100. If my sports bet account goes bust then I’m off till next season.

Down $700 after last weekend. USC recovered some of the Houston lost money lol.

I don’t cash out till the season ends though.

I think my bets are pretty small though whenever I’m in Vegas I see guys putting $3000 plus on single tickets regularly. Most I’ll do is $1500.

I blacked out on saturday night and posted two second half bets, $550 on colorado +6 in the second half at ASU and UCLA/Wazzu over 28.5 2H for $320. Not saying this is the best advice for anybody, but whatever works, works lol... also happened to stumble in to 5/5 on props for the redskins/bears last night

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back