Week 4 Gambling Thread

My picks: (Just picking who I think wins, not going by Spreads)

Utah beats USC
UCF beats Pitt (Pitt keeps it close in the first half, UCF pulls away in the 2nd half)
Texas beats Ok St
AZ St beats Colorado
Cal beats Miss St (very intriguing matchup, Cal has a great run game & Coach Wilcox is a very good young upcoming Defensive minded HC that has Cal's Defense playing stout)
Wisconsin beats Michigan (close nail biter possession game)
TCU beats SMU
Kentucky beats Miss St
UGA beats Notre Dame

My upset pick:
Stanford over Oregon

To close to call:
Auburn vs TAMU - I wanna pick Auburn on the road, but something is telling me TAMU plays their best game vs them. If Bo Nix played better I would pick AU to win handily, but I think @ College Station may be too much for him to handle. Idk I'm torn on this one lol

Nebraska vs Illinois - Another intriguing matchup imo, Nebraska should win, they have the better QB & more a talented team overall, but Illinois hasn't been as bad as most expected this season & since adding the GT QB from Michigan their offense has actually been much better. I'm picking Neb to win, but wouldn't be shocked if Illinois pulled off the upset.

West Va vs Kansas - Kansas coming off a big road win vs BC & West Va coming off a big road win vs NC St, both teams are riding a high & have momentum going into the game. I'm going with West Va because top to bottom they have the better team, but the wildcard in this matchup is Les Miles. If he can coach his guys up & outsmart Neal Brown it'll be a huge Big XII victory for Kansas. West Va's Defense is super suspect & if you watch that Mizzou tape there's a perfect formula to beating them.

Louisville vs FSU - Is a matchup I don't wanna touch. FSU's Defense is pure garbage, complete trash & LVille actually has a pretty good Offense & utilize Tutu Atwell as their best playmaker. Juwon Pass was injured & didn't play vs West Kentucky but is back & will be playing vs FSU. I would 100% pick LVille if this game was @ Louisville, but being that it's @ Doak I have a hard time believing they slip up again & lose this game. I want LVille to win, just don't think they pull it off this week, but would be happy as **** if they did lol

Advertisement
Off to a good start Houston. After last week a needed someone to deliver me. I only put down $300

Come through baby.

Advertisement
Vegas knows.....**** Tulane.

Bad beat. I thought Houston had the game won.

The mush known as @Dr.L.ThugU took Houston, that's why you lost.

tenor (2).gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh wtf, that was the most ridiculous way to score a last second TD

How tf you go up 28-7 and don't even cover 5 points, ******* Houston.

Last week CFB was bad to me, went 6-7, but lost some "sure" things, that I had put way too much money on. NFL saved some of that, 7-1 so far on the year, think I will chill on CFB for a couple of weeks.

I do got my eyes on Texas -5,5, Auburn ML and MSU@NWN Under, UCF. Let's say it will be a game-time decision

Man, brutal loss for houston betters! Though I think at this point everyone should accept houston is a paper tiger this year and nothing more. All of that hype about WVU coach and new qb and high octane spread attack blah blah blah is BS. They stink.

Advertisement
I couldn't believe Tulane covered. LOL. Sometimes its better to be lucky, then good. I just knew Houston was going to blow they a$$ out after being up 28-7.

I like Utah too BUT USC at home still scares me.

Advertisement
0-1 start this week.

I’m back to betting my underdogs after getting abused by favorites last week.

Utah has enough pieces to blow USC out. Like really blow them out the water. But I really can’t bet against teams with stacked rosters too often. No matter how you slice them boys have a top 5 roster and it only takes one game to click.

Tenn-Florida
Did Florida really upgrade with Franks going out? Time will tell. Coming off a emotional win I expect them to win but not cover. Won’t bet it though.

Here’s my week 4 spread
USC
Wisconsin
Auburn
Louisville
OKST
SDST

I might try a 6 Teamer all money lines
Wisconsin
Florida
Auburn
Washington
UCF
UGA

Let’s get it I hope everybody makes money this weekend!

Tomorrows's winning lottery ticket brought to you today by Streetja. At the time of my bets I got:

UGA -14
AUB - A&M under 47.5
Utah - 3.5
Washington St -18.5
Texas -5
WVU Kansas over 54.5 ( is now at 49. I don't get it. WVU has the worst secondary ever, Kansas's QB is accurate, and WVU has the speed to burn Kansas's defense)

Utah has enough pieces to blow USC out. Like really blow them out the water. But I really can’t bet against teams with stacked rosters too often. No matter how you slice them boys have a top 5 roster and it only takes one game to click.
Well said, man, I agree with that for sure. ****, that's why I've lost so much money on the stupid semenholes the last two seasons. Always felt like IF they came out and played well, they are a **** of a lot better than what their results were showing. Same with USC. But Utah's D is phenomenal! I think they'll rattle that new SoCal QB bad. I see Utah by 7+.

Tomorrows's winning lottery ticket brought to you today by Streetja. At the time of my bets I got:

UGA -14
AUB - A&M under 47.5
Utah - 3.5
Washington St -18.5
Texas -5
WVU Kansas over 54.5 ( is now at 49. I don't get it. WVU has the worst secondary ever, Kansas's QB is accurate, and WVU has the speed to burn Kansas's defense)
Wow, that's a massive drop on that WVU over.

Advertisement
Back