Week 4 Gambling Thread

For_The_U

All ACC
Some early lines I like...

Utah-3 (or-170) vs SoCal

Texas -200 vs Okie St

My longshot parlay I always put in when lines first post:
Utah ML; Pitt+15.5; Canes-27.5; Michigan+6.5; UDub ML; Colorado+10; UNC ML; Texas ML. $30 pays $1k.

Also threw in a dog parlay of NW, Michigan and Colorado to win outright. $30 pays $700.

Hoping for a much better weekend. I got massacred last week!

Advertisement
What site do u use
I use a private bookie with a web interface to place the bets. Some others on here use pay sites though and can post the current best ones. I used Bovada.lv for many years and liked that site, but that was close to 10 years ago at this point.

I'll give you my thoughts, just make sure you do the exact opposite and you'll win 80% of your bets. I went 1-11 this past weekend on NFL/College and had some all time heartbreakers

Advertisement
I'll give you my thoughts, just make sure you do the exact opposite and you'll win 80% of your bets. I went 1-11 this past weekend on NFL/College and had some all time heartbreakers
I'm with you, bro. I took a beating this weekend. Algholor dropping that walk in game winner last night was the rotten icing on the cake.

3-5 in CFB and a whopping 5 for 5 in the NFL last week.

So far got WVU Kansas over 54.5, KC -6.5 and Carolina Arizona under 46

Edit: 3 for 5 not 3-5**

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm with you, bro. I took a beating this weekend. Algholor dropping that walk in game winner last night was the rotten icing on the cake.

My icing on the cake was the Bears ML yesterday, needless to say I'm due for a weekend off hahaha

Took a beating on college but the NFL saved my a$$. (Besides UM covering the -40 which made me extremely happy money aside. If we couldn't beat Bethune by at least 6 TDs might be time to reconsider the state of the program. LOL)

NE, Dallas, Rams, and Chiefs all covered. Hoping to put the icing on the cake tonight with the Browns at -6.5.

Took a beating on college but the NFL saved my a$$. (Besides UM covering the -40 which made me extremely happy money aside. If we couldn't beat Bethune by at least 6 TDs might be time to reconsider the state of the program. LOL)

NE, Dallas, Rams, and Chiefs all covered. Hoping to put the icing on the cake tonight with the Browns at -6.5.
Agree. Was a relatively easy week on the NFL side. I hit a nice chalk parlay of Cowboys/Texans/Chiefs/Bears/Browns all on the ML. Well, I shouldn't say "hit" since the Browns haven't played yet. But I have enough winnings coming in on that and a Cowboys/Browns parlay I pounded, that I've already hedged it out so I'll be cash positive either way. I think Browns should win for sure tonight though.

Sadly, that won't make up for the beating I took on CFB, at all.

Advertisement
Wv -4.5,Byu+6,Tenn +14,take the over Texas vs okst.think this game is within the 5 points but 65+ points highly likely.
Georgia will beat nd but 14 points is in that Gray area.

I’m pretty sure I could give everyone here a one game winner. Find someone who you know that’s insanely focused on college or pro football, that DOES NOT gamble. Ask them for one sure winner against the spread or find a way to ask this without “asking”. It will win. Always does. You can’t drink from this well every week, because once the person begins to overthink their pick, they will lose like almost everyone else. When your money isn’t involved, picking winners isn’t difficult. Also, age doesn’t matter. The 16 year old doesn’t have history to sway themselves. Tifwiw if anyone does do this, please put the persons pick in a response to my post. I’ll reach out to my friend Bob who was four for four week one in college football. I don’t gamble anymore. I do this often for fun and it’s amazing how easily these people hit ATS. Also, you don’t have to ask ATS, just ask about a few particular games in the top twenty and listen. It’s truly comical how enlightened they can be without knowing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m pretty sure I could give everyone here a one game winner. Find someone who you know that’s insanely focused on college or pro football, that DOES NOT gamble. Ask them for one sure winner against the spread or find a way to ask this without “asking”. It will win. Always does. You can’t drink from this well every week, because once the person begins to overthink their pick, they will lose like almost everyone else. When your money isn’t involved, picking winners isn’t difficult. Also, age doesn’t matter. The 16 year old doesn’t have history to sway themselves. Tifwiw if anyone does do this, please put the persons pick in a response to my post. I’ll reach out to my friend Bob who was four for four week one in college football. I don’t gamble anymore. I do this often for fun and it’s amazing how easily these people hit ATS. Also, you don’t have to ask ATS, just ask about a few particular games in the top twenty and listen. It’s truly comical how enlightened they can be without knowing.
Bob picked Wisconsin and UCF. I didn’t ask against the spread. He made light of Pittsburgh... “they suck”.
Watch... Wisconsin and UCF. 🤷‍♂️

I got murdered last week too lol. Literally 1-8 Duke the only winner.

Convince me why I shouldn’t bet HOUSTON for tomorrow night against Tulane?

I got murdered last week too lol. Literally 1-8 Duke the only winner.

Convince me why I shouldn’t bet HOUSTON for tomorrow night against Tulane?
Vegas seems to like Tulane a lot. They fought pretty hard vs Auburn. But I'm with you, I'd take Houston and the 5 points on that for sure. But I won't be betting it. I don't trust Houston. Tomorrow I like Utah to handle USC soundly.

Advertisement
Back