Week 2 Gambling Thread

Advertisement
Here is what I've got my eye on for week 2. I think the wrong team is favored in all four of these games.

Syracuse +1.5 @ Maryland
Colorado +2.5 hosting Nebraska
Stanford +2.5 @ USC
Fresno +3 hosting Minnesota

Considering:

E. Michigan +15.5 @ Kentucky
Arkansas +7 @ Ole Miss
Tulane +19 @ Auburn

Here is what I've got my eye on for week 2. I think the wrong team is favored in all four of these games.

Syracuse +1.5 @ Maryland
Stanford +2.5 @ USC

Considering:

Arkansas +7 @ Ole Miss
Tulane +19 @ Auburn

Nebraska looks like they will flop again. Have no clue how those guys are ranked as a top 25 team. They looked awful. Iowa State too. Not sure what these AP/Coaches voters are looking at if they are looking at all.

I am a ***** of the live book. Lol
I like it too. You can get some great lines. I was able to get Alabama at 24.5 a

Syracuse +1.5 @ Maryland
Stanford +2.5 @ USC

Considering:

Arkansas +7 @ Ole Miss
Tulane +19 @ Auburn
That Colorado/ Nebraska game started at 6 I believe. Kind of like Colorado in that one.

Advertisement
Had a red hot start to Week 1 on Thurs and Friday, but then FSU's collapse killed me. If they won (just won, not covered) I would have had a monster weekend. Instead, after FSU's loss and then Notre Dame not coming through for me (I got in before line went to -18) I ended up only slightly in the black. On to week 2!

I'm already in on...

A&M+18
UCF-10
FSU-21

Love the first two, like the last.

Also have this parlay in...

Boise ML, A&M+20, UCF ML, Kansas ML, Canes ML. Pays 4x.

Get rich, kids!

Not sure if I’m digging that A&M +18

Love UCF and love LSU ML

Illinois opened at -17.5 and now 20.5 but still seems fine. Uconn is extremely bad and will get pushed around by that Illinois o-line. I like this game alot, seeing Illinois by 4+ TDs.

Advertisement
I like it too. You can get some great lines. I was able to get Alabama at 24.5 a

That Colorado/ Nebraska game started at 6 I believe. Kind of like Colorado in that one.

I watched that Colo/CSu game and boy Laviscus Shenault is BALLER, and Stevie Montez has a cannon of an arm. Nebraska offense only scored once on a BAD S. Alabama team.

Illinois opened at -17.5 and now 20.5 but still seems fine. Uconn is extremely bad and will get pushed around by that Illinois o-line. I like this game alot, seeing Illinois by 4+ TDs.

Sidenote: Don't know if folks saw this but a lot of giant bets came in last week on Illinois vs Akron, somebody made like 3 bets over $55k on the Illini and cashed out. Easy winner. Say what you will, but $165k on Illini -18 takes brass balls.

Just did some live betting on tennis. Whoa! That's a little too intense for me. Thank you Stan Warainka for not ******* that up for me.
I had a tennis parlay going and got fvuked by that last set. Needed over 40 games. Lol

Advertisement
Sidenote: Don't know if folks saw this but a lot of giant bets came in last week on Illinois vs Akron, somebody made like 3 bets over $55k on the Illini and cashed out. Easy winner. Say what you will, but $165k on Illini -18 takes brass balls.
I follow Illinois a bit so I have some feel for the team. Offense is going to be much improved this season with a veteran o-line and a transfer QB from Michigan that is good at the quick and intermediate throws. I could see them potentially covering alot of games this season. I am also on over 3.5 wins for the season.

Advertisement
A tennis parlay sounds serious. I don't know if I'm ready for that one. Watching the Federer match now.
haha yeah, it's a bit over the edge. I often throw light money on a 3-5 leg parlay in sports like MLB or tennis or golf, etc. I enjoy the action and you hit one every now and then and it basically pays for the rest. Purely just for fun, never win or lose much on them in the aggregate.

Seems so. I'm going to dig into that game a bit more. Don't know much at all about Ohio this year.

I like that more than the UCF. FA made those adjustments and looked good 2nd half. Going to be a lot closer than people think

Advertisement
Back