Week 2 Gambling Thread

Advertisement
Hey where’s the best place to bet as for as getting payouts ? Mybookie.ag is easy to bet , they take my debit card but the payouts seems like a pain in the *** to go about getting.

Hey where’s the best place to bet as for as getting payouts ? Mybookie.ag is easy to bet , they take my debit card but the payouts seems like a pain in the *** to go about getting.

I've found Bovada to be pretty easy.

If you sign up, please use this link:

Advertisement
Linear line move alert: 11am kickoff Ohio +4 at Pitt. Line has dropped from +6.5 to +4 -113 at Pinnacle with no zigzag in favor of Pitt.

Advertisement
Bovada isnt a great book, but they let you use Bitcoin, and that is the only real way you should be doing it if you move real size, for a number of reasons.

I’m adding FSU 1st half -13 today. Feel disgusting doing it but conditioning wont be a problem in the 1st half

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also I like Wisconsin at home vs a struggling Michigan team. Can Wisconsin get 3 straight shutouts? Number one D through two weeks

What line did you get it at? They don't kick extra points after game winning touchdowns in CFB so you may be good if this flag isn't on Colorado after that FG.

Man I did a straight money line bet.

My brother live in Vegas do i just transfer him the money every week.

I think he told me it was minus 200 and something at the Palms. My bro lives across the street from Palms so be just tell who the dogs are each week. I like betting underdogs and this more than makes up for my stupid *** TAMU money line

Advertisement
Back