Week 2 Gambling Thread

Advertisement
Colorado came through. I was sweating when they where down 17-0 at halftime

Bruh me too they were my heavy bet this week along with Miami.

I only did $100 on TAMU

And $100 on Texas which I forgot about.

Don’t care if I lose the Texas one since Colorado just took care of my week. Let’s go.

I also caught USF/GT total U-59.5. That was easy money. Anyone who watched USF last week knows they are terrible and GT is trying to run a spread option offense one year removed from the wing t.

Wyoming -7.5
Mia -5.5

Bruh me too they were my heavy bet this week along with Miami.

I only did $100 on TAMU

And $100 on Texas which I forgot about.

Don’t care if I lose the Texas one since Colorado just took care of my week. Let’s go.
That game was crazy. I almost conceded when Colorado fumbled that kick return

Advertisement
In fact, this is pure luck. No analysis guarantees you a one-hundred-percent win. And match-fixing is usually given only with those who are close to the teams. In the case of betting, it is best to take into account the form of the team, and not its status, for example, last week I lost three hundred bucks because I put on a low coefficient at a football match. For example here https://swipelife.com it is more convenient to analyze, but it is best to rely on yourself. I earned money on the Champions League final, because I analyzed both the form of the teams and the morale of both teams, after which I only decided to make a bet. I think that everyone does this. And there is easy money only in the lower championships, where everything is predictable.

Advertisement
Back