Week 2 Gambling Thread

For_The_U

All ACC
Had a red hot start to Week 1 on Thurs and Friday, but then FSU's collapse killed me. If they won (just won, not covered) I would have had a monster weekend. Instead, after FSU's loss and then Notre Dame not coming through for me (I got in before line went to -18) I ended up only slightly in the black. On to week 2!

I'm already in on...

A&M+18
UCF-10
FSU-21

Love the first two, like the last.

Also have this parlay in...

Boise ML, A&M+20, UCF ML, Kansas ML, Canes ML. Pays 4x.

Get rich, kids!

Advertisement
That ND game prevented me from breaking the bank too. Ugh! Wont ever bet those bums again. Bama, UCF, TAMU, and Wisconsin put me over the top though by covering.

How sad is it for gamblers who would look at that FSU -21 and not think that is the easiest money of the weekend BY FAR? Smh. LOL. I love FSUs state of chaos right now but dammit as a gambler they cant do this! LOL. (I did win on Boise State +6.5 though)

I might have to jump on that UCF line before it goes up. That looks too good to be true.

Havent dug in yet on Week 2..

Advertisement
That ND game prevented me from breaking the bank too. Ugh! Wont ever bet those bums again. Bama, UCF, TAMU, and Wisconsin put me over the top though by covering.

How sad is it for gamblers who would look at that FSU -21 and not think that is the easiest money of the weekend BY FAR? Smh. LOL. I love FSUs state of chaos right now but dammit as a gambler they cant do this! LOL. (I did win on Boise State +6.5 though)

I might have to jump on that UCF line before it goes up. That looks too good to be true.

Havent dug in yet on Week 2..
I think that UCF line is going to go up substantially.

New to betting non point spread betting what does ML -220 mean
That's called the moneyline. The moneyline is based on a $100 bet. For a negative line it tells you how much you'd have to bet to win $100 profit. For a positive line it tells you how much profit a $100 bet pays.

So a -220 moneyline means you have to put $220 at risk to win $100 profit.

A +220 moneyline means you would win $220 profit on a $100 bet/risk.

Army +23 at Michigan is free money, if I had a site/guy to use I would throw the house on it

Advertisement
Army +23 at Michigan is free money, if I had a site/guy to use I would throw the house on it
Eeek. If you forced me it I guess I'd take Army and the points as well. But there's no chance in **** I'm touching that one. Army beat mighty Rice 14-7 last weekend.

Advertisement
Eeek. If you forced me it I guess I'd take Army and the points as well. But there's no chance in **** I'm touching that one. Army beat mighty Rice 14-7 last weekend.

True, but Michigan only beat Middle Tennessee by 19, and Army is better. It's just hard to beat a service academy by more than 3 touchdowns when they are decent, just merely based on a lack of possessions for both teams

Advertisement
I had Wisc. and Colorado straight up and LSU,UGA and Wisc. in a 100 dollar parlay.

Also had WF,Lsu and Colorado in a 100 dollar parlay.Wafe Forest cost me from having a great weekend.

I got LSU -4 and Miami -5- BIIIIIG

True, but Michigan only beat Middle Tennessee by 19, and Army is better. It's just hard to beat a service academy by more than 3 touchdowns when they are decent, just merely based on a lack of possessions for both teams
Good points. And few teams can kill clock like Army, so that underdog bet could definitely hit. Too much risk there for me personally though.

Army struggled really bad. Maybe just timing and their offense not clicking yet. Rice should not have kept it as close as they did though

Advertisement
Back