Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 12/12

So either we’re gonna have a crazy close or the or the gatah will. Owweee crootin is a game on its own. I just pray we close better than we have in the last 6 cycles 😰

Advertisement
Why are tackles avoiding us? We have a thousand guards and now likely a handful of centers with no tackles

Advertisement
we're gonna miss on a few ELITE guys (Neal and MAR) but I really do think this year we close on some serious program changers as well (Bogle, Rique, Haselwood).

Finish the class with the below and that's a fringe top 10 class. Get a DJ Williams, Isacc, Eboigbe, Elam or maybe even Dent and that's an elite class.
WR - Haselwood,
WR - TJ Jones/Dunmore
TE - Zipperer,
OL - Kennedy
OL - Washington
DE - Bogle
DE - Summerall
DT - Hunte
LB - Gordon (if Solomon flips)
DB - Rique
DB - Dixon
DB - Emerson

Would be nice to get this pull, just dont see them all happening.

Miami will finish with a top 15 class. And get the best player from South Florida & Georgia.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if Mark Richards flips to Miami as well.

That’s 4 of the top 10 in the state.

Advertisement
Pretty clear what I meant. Trying isn’t enough at this level. It’s a results business.

And, yeah, he did a good job last year, but resting on last year will get you 7-5. Having said that, I think he’ll get a couple great ones this year too.
Okay you kinda confused me. Your initial statement came off as if u didn't think he was gonna pull anything. It's probably my bad. With the majority of warranted negative responses it felt like yours was the same. Dugans will close on 3 for sure in my opinion. Until then he's trying to lock them down. We'll know for sure soon since 3 of the 4 are EE I believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another 55% passer
Well that's **** sure better than Malweak and if Perry and/or Weldon don't get their crap together, at least we'll have somewhat competition for Jarren. If he's even thinking of coming, idk if this is the transfer news; doesn't seem like many feel he's an impact player

Something else to watch out for that could affect this recruitment: DE Kayvon Thibodeaux is scheduled to make his decision this coming Saturday, and if the pick is Alabama, the Tide won’t have room for Bogle in their class.

Wouldn't it figure on that rare occasion when Bama misses on someone, that it works against us?

Something else to watch out for that could affect this recruitment: DE Kayvon Thibodeaux is scheduled to make his decision this coming Saturday, and if the pick is Alabama, the Tide won’t have room for Bogle in their class.

Wouldn't it figure on that rare occasion when Bama misses on someone, that it works against us?
Is that d lineman who visited us last week sticking with Bama? People were saying he isn’t a take there but he’s a top 100 guy idk why he wouldn’t be a take.

Advertisement
Back