Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 12/12

Advertisement
Big fella, we’re out here trying to flip a 250 pound OT from Cincinnati. Grabbing a dude Alabaga doesn’t want is a step up.

A44CBCAC-967D-4FA5-A4F9-4B8452B2FBA4.gif

This Manny Diaz to Temple talk couldn't have come at a worse time. While we're lining up official visits for our most important weekend of the recruiting calendar and hosting our top defensive target (Bogle) this weekend, kids will have questions and may not get the answers they're looking for. This could have major ramifications with recruits IF Manny leaves.

:snoopfacepalm:

This Manny Diaz to Temple talk couldn't have come at a worse time. While we're lining up official visits for our most important weekend of the recruiting calendar and hosting our top defensive target (Bogle) this weekend, kids will have questions and may not get the answers they're looking for. This could have major ramifications with recruits IF Manny leaves.

Top target is Stevenson and Manny might not even be there hahaha Miami has the worst luck the last 15yrs

Advertisement
Big fella, we’re out here trying to flip a 250 pound OT from Cincinnati. Grabbing a dude Alabaga doesn’t want is a step up.

I hear ya my brother. I’ve really stayed away from recruiting. Didn’t know if this kid was actually legit or just another kid the board falls in love with.

I won’t complain if we land him but I’m tired of these kids that get here and clearly aren’t what this board created them to be

At this point it is just predictable.

Advertisement
More Wednesday chatter: We lost our Defensive Coordinator 2 days before our biggest recruiting weekend of the year and a week before early signing day....

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Jay guy just said he heard of Manny didn’t take HC job at temple he has leaving for Georgia to be DC

This guy can’t know anything

Advertisement
Back