Wednesday Recruiting Chatter - 12/12

View as article
That would work out in Miami's favor then. Allows the new DC to build a relationship
The thing is I can't imagine they go outside to bring the new dc in plus with the same system too there's a good chance he'd still be comfortable here but I do agree he should hold off the signing

Advertisement
Further confirmation that the end of the world is nigh.
I'll check with my prophecy guy. He's very accurate. Only problem is, he's very slow. Often his prophecies come in after the event in question. So, the world might end, to be followed a few days later by the prophecy of it's ending. Either way, I'll let you know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is ZERO chance James is ever getting fired so you might want to wish for something that could possibly happen.

You might be right but a dude can dream. His sh*t canning would be a sign that this admin is serious about getting back to competing for championships.

Advertisement
He has no idea what he’s talking about. His friend has no idea what he’s talking about. Lol.
Didn't know whether to agree with you or just laugh. This was my problem with recruiting just 1 LB (where it looks like Joyner's going to be a DE now) last cycle. With Shaq and Pinckney most likely leaving now, we're royally screwed at LB next season.
And you know Shaq and Pinkney, Instead of posting just to be posting let it play out.

And you know Shaq and Pinkney, Instead of posting just to be posting let it play out.

I've seen this trend before. They were on the fence about staying, with Diaz gone, I doubt they come back. My point was that everyone was content with getting 1 LB last cycle because this cycle was so loaded.

Advertisement
Back