Wednesday crooting update from Ivins!

Why do you guys take shots at Ivins or anyone over at 247 when half of the topics here comes from over there? Yes Ivins hedges his bets but he does provide good info directly or indirectly.

Now Cribby and a few others have very good intel that they share to the board at times. I appreciate them whenever I get to read their info.
This was in response to a question “any updates on LT?”. I didn’t take a shot at him. Allow me to be more specific. He’s waiting on Cribby for more information on LT. He has no reliable source on his specific recruiting other than him. He will update those who don’t read or know Cribby, as soon as he posts something more of value concerning his recruitment. Better? Also, I don’t know who anyone else is. I don’t read or post on any other sites.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Covid could be the mvp of this class , it literally has us in the running for multiple guys we’d never even got to second base with. From no contact to having them over for some ****tails.

Crazy.

Cribby,

In your opinion, what is the difference in talent between Tyreak Sapp & Savion Collins. Why would the UM coaching staff prefer to take Sapp over Collins? Thanks a head of time for any response.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Covid could be the mvp of this class , it literally has us in the running for multiple guys we’d never even got to second base with. From no contact to having them over for some ****tails.

Crazy.

Them not being able to get to $EC schools and then their parents/family wanting them close looks like it’s definitely helping. I don’t see this Covid slowing down anytime soon. Even with a football season in the fall or spring, the news will be pumping out articles on Covid to keep it front and center. That will continue to shape peoples decisions. None of them will get a chance to go watch a live football game this fall on an $EC schools dime. That is huge for Miami.

I've read in some places that Sapp may not be as high on UF's board anymore (even though he's committed).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Them not being able to get to $EC schools and then their parents/family wanting them close looks like it’s definitely helping. I don’t see this Covid slowing down anytime soon. Even with a football season in the fall or spring, the news will be pumping out articles on Covid to keep it front and center. That will continue to shape peoples decisions. None of them will get a chance to go watch a live football game this fall on an $EC schools dime. That is huge for Miami.
the media is going to keep pumping covid articles just after the election. then it will be something else

Advertisement
Back