Wednesday crooting update from Ivins!

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
- Staff feeling good with Kam

- Tyreak Sapp has been chatting it up with the canes. The absolute tears if we trade him for Collins! Compile that with everything else and the dam will break!

- Kenyan Burnett (2022 TE prospect) might be a serious prospect for us

- He think we make Marshall’s new list

- Wesley Bissainthe is a priority for him next cycle. I agree, I’ll have more on him in the Juniors version of Z’s prospect watch.

- He think we might take 4 WRs. This leads to speculation being that Yul would’ve probably been fourth in a lot of our opinions.

Advertisement

- Tyreak Sapp has been chatting it up with the canes. The absolute tears if we trade him for Collins! Compile that with everything else and the dam will break!

- Wesley Bissainthe is a priority for him next cycle. I agree, I’ll have more on him in the Juniors version of Z’s prospect watch.

- He think we might take 4 WRs. This leads to speculation being that Yul would’ve probably been fourth in a lot of our opinions.

We ****ed

Advertisement
If Williams, Taylor, and Marshall all have Miami on their paired down lists that bodes extremely well for our Canes. Add in Maason, Lord what a DT tandem that would be and what a pickup out of LA for the #1 recruit out of that state. If we land 2-3 of these 4 players, to go with Lashlee’s offense? Add an elite defense that would be and it could be signaling some sweat from Dabo’s brow.

Advertisement
I Always Felt Like The Staff Would Take 4 Wide Receivers This Class Because Of The Type Of Offense System We Run So Our 4 Wide Outs Would Be Brinson, George, Smith, And Brown 💯
Spot on. Plus we’re woefully short as it stands right now on the position group. We’ll redshirt absolutely no one this cycle and attrition to the draft could be a reality if things go well this season.

Spot on. Plus we’re woefully short as it stands right now on the position group. We’ll redshirt absolutely no one this cycle and attrition to the draft could be a reality if things go well this season.

We can’t really take 4 WR and 2 RB imo, if Harris turns pro and Burns decide to grad transfer for PT, we would be at 3 RBs, that’s a risk to take.

Advertisement

can you imagine a DL class of Sapp, Taylor, Haye, Daniels and Ishmael. Ooooooweee!

Advertisement
taking 4 WRs is fine when 2 of those guys can be RB2 option.

Yup! Smith may want to be a receiver and i’m all
for that. He’s a stud. But what you are noticing on the NFL level is this Swiss army knife type who is a guy who can line up all over the place and even carry the ball. So if you take 4 receivers but 2 can carry the ball here and there, you are good.

Additionally, Miami needs to keep Franklin committed or find a bruiser back in this class. I am aware Chaney is a stud. But when you look at football, and when you have a 4 point lead in the 4th trying to close it out, you have to have a guy that can put his head down and convert third and short. So I hope this staff, although is going spread, realizes this ( and i clearly think they do). When it’s cold, when it rains, you need that type.

Maybe he’s waiting on Cribby 🤔
Why do you guys take shots at Ivins or anyone over at 247 when half of the topics here comes from over there? Yes Ivins hedges his bets but he does provide good info directly or indirectly.

Now Cribby and a few others have very good intel that they share to the board at times. I appreciate them whenever I get to read their info.

Advertisement
Back