Wednesday crooting update from Ivins!

Advertisement
Lol I think Sapp is just bored, honestly. I’m probably just scarred, I feel like we have a long ways to go to get back to actually landing blue chips from STA. I’d be surprised if he doesn't end up SEC.

Last edited:
Lol I think Sapp is just bored, honestly. I’m probably just scarred, I feel like we have a long ways to go to get back to actually landing blue chips from STA. I’d be surprised if be doesn't end up SEC.
Same exact feeling I have.

GT? WTF? He must be interested in Engineering or something, that seems so out of place. That or he meant to use the UGA logo lol

their coach is gonna pull some kids to at least go and visit there. likely wont land guys like Sapp but itll get them to visit

Advertisement
This was in response to a question “any updates on LT?”. I didn’t take a shot at him. Allow me to be more specific. He’s waiting on Cribby for more information on LT. He has no reliable source on his specific recruiting other than him. He will update those who don’t read or know Cribby, as soon as he posts something more of value concerning his recruitment. Better? Also, I don’t know who anyone else is. I don’t read or post on any other sites.
I get it why you made that comment now. Respect

Listen we will definately be a threat if we somehow land...Big Baby, Amar Daniels as well.

We would essentially be landng the top guiys from that Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes Squad.

Wth guys like James Williams lingering around who is closely connected to that same squad as well.

I think if we win Sapp maybe in play unless Bama, Osu really apply heat.

Getting one of Sapp and Leonard Taylor is cake to a big time DL haul 2 years in a row. I have Sapp and Taylor ....Elijah Roberts level as players and im real high on Roberts.

Advertisement
Them not being able to get to $EC schools and then their parents/family wanting them close looks like it’s definitely helping. I don’t see this Covid slowing down anytime soon. Even with a football season in the fall or spring, the news will be pumping out articles on Covid to keep it front and center. That will continue to shape peoples decisions. None of them will get a chance to go watch a live football game this fall on an $EC schools dime. That is huge for Miami.

Covid also slowing them bags down believe that!

Just want to make sure Chase Smith is in. I don't care if he is listed at WR, TE, LB, DE, Striker or Athlete. He is a special PLAYA!

How i feel to...feel the kid is highly underrated on this board. Has that NJoku feel for me. Remember when we got him and it wasnt as hyped and the whole time im thinking this kid is a freak athletically.

CHASE SMITH FOR PRESIDENT

Advertisement
Listen we will definately be a threat if we somehow land...Big Baby, Amar Daniels as well.

We would essentially be landng the top guiys from that Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes Squad.

Wth guys like James Williams lingering around who is closely connected to that same squad as well.

I think if we win Sapp maybe in play unless Bama, Osu really apply heat.

Getting one of Sapp and Leonard Taylor is cake to a big time DL haul 2 years in a row. I have Sapp and Taylor ....Elijah Roberts level as players and im real high on Roberts.
Glen Davis?

Advertisement
I was so upset when bama stole that kid right out from under us in 2019. I forget his name. Was a DL also from STA
Braylen Ingraham. Would have been a stud here. Could be at bama too but I mean.. #GodBless

What Covid-19 could inadvertently end up doing is almost completely shutting off UF's South FL pipeline.

IF things go as they could, they might end up missing on every South FL target they're after. If they lose Sapp, miss on Taylor & Marshall (Marshall going to Bama), they'll have a class of only Central/Northern FL & Georgia kids in their class.

Sapp is also the highest ranked player in their class, so if he flips they're really fúcked lol.
27B5E74A-395B-4AB9-82DA-2939181CB19A.gif

😛

I was so upset when bama stole that kid right out from under us in 2019. I forget his name. Was a DL also from STA
Ingraham? Was he at STA? Didn't Jordan Battle the safety wind up there too after everyone was sure he was headed to OSU?

Advertisement
Back