Wednesday, 8/26 PractiSe

Because only one thing counts in this life.

Get them to sign on the line which is dotted.

YOU HEAR ME YOU ****lNG [DUPES]?(Dupes substituted for a word that starts with an F and rhymes with maggots)

A-B-C.

A-always, B-be, C-closing.

Always be closing.

A-I-D-A.

Attention, interest, decision, action.

Attention; do I have your attention?

Interest; are you interested?

I know you are because it’s fvck or walk.

You close or you hit the bricks.

Decision; have you made your decision for Christ?

And action.

A-I-D-A

Get out there.
Great post Rok. I had to edit a word out given complaints.

Advertisement
Saw Barry a few times he could go lateral in a hole with that little jump cut and accelerate like he was an alien. And saw Walter Payton (pretty **** good) break Jim Brown's rushing record one Sunday waiting with the bosses yacht in Chicago thinking the Tigers were going to play the Cubs for the World Series in 1984, but the Padres came back on them.

-while beneficial to solidify a starting 5 OL, we continue to mix and match, at one time having Restrepo and Rooster at tackle.
Past, present or future, beneficial is not how I'd describe it. Simple: Next time you're in the future advise them to just run Oklahoma drills to a winner emerges.

Advertisement
Definitely never saw those cats play. Now Sweetness WP gets some votes into that group imo....
Yeah gotta love sweetness, as much heart as anyone who ever played just didn't have as much talent as the others, but **** man he never quit!

Barry Sanders is the greatest RB of all time IMO.

Played on some of the worst teams with Detroit but was still one of the most game changing & impactful dynamic backs who could hit a homerun on any given play.

The best field vision of all-time, the best juke artist of all-time, the best escape artists of all-time, I've never seen a RB make defenders miss even without blockers like Barry Sanders did, he could literally have 4 or 5 guys all closing in on him about to tackle him & he could still find a way to maneuver out of it. And in the open field would absolutely embarrass DB's trying to tackle him, he would literally spin Safeties around who were in pursuit.

Barry was special player cut from elite cloth & he cut his career short, had he not retired he probably would've surpassed Walter Payton's record before Emmitt did.

My top 5 favorite (key word is favorite, not best) RB's of All-time:

1. Barry Sanders
2. LaDainian Tomlinson
3. Marshall Faulk
4. Edgerrin James
5. Ricky Williams
If Sanders had run behind the line in Dallas that Smith did, they would just close the NFL record book for rushing.

Advertisement
I remember Czonka and Kiick banging our hard fought yardage, OJ running through the airport, Barry Sanders carrying the Lions, Marcus Allen riding the pine because he ****ed off Al Davis, and Emmitt Smith pounding for yards even though he had barely enough energy to get back to the line It's hard not to love a franchise running back, even if it isn't your team.

I also know Earl Campbell's hot links are the bomb. Too bad the Publixes around here stopped carrying them.

Because only one thing counts in this life.

Get them to sign on the line which is dotted.

YOU HEAR ME YOU ****lNG [DUPES]?(Dupes substituted for a word that starts with an F and rhymes with maggots)

A-B-C.

A-always, B-be, C-closing.

Always be closing.

A-I-D-A.

Attention, interest, decision, action.

Attention; do I have your attention?

Interest; are you interested?

I know you are because it’s fvck or walk.

You close or you hit the bricks.

Decision; have you made your decision for Christ?

And action.

A-I-D-A

Get out there.

Don't forget: when all else fails - SMTM!

Show Me The Money!

I remember Czonka and Kiick banging our hard fought yardage, OJ running through the airport, Barry Sanders carrying the Lions, Marcus Allen riding the pine because he ****ed off Al Davis, and Emmitt Smith pounding for yards even though he had barely enough energy to get back to the line It's hard not to love a franchise running back, even if it isn't your team.

I also know Earl Campbell's hot links are the bomb. Too bad the Publixes around here stopped carrying them.
Imo it gives credence to the running game being very important to an offense.

Advertisement

I just been watching this tape everyday waiting for the 10th.

Haven't seen film like this since Duke Johnson and Dalvin Cook. His talent explodes off the screen. Chaney's film is good no doubt but this Rooster tape is next level imo. I don't know how anyone could watch it and not rank him top of the heap in FL.

And to think he almost became a Semenhole thank you God for bringing him to Miami. Between Chaney and Knighton we’re going to ride rough shock over plenty of ACC opponents this year!!!

Saw Barry a few times he could go lateral in a hole with that little jump cut and accelerate like he was an alien. And saw Walter Payton (pretty **** good) break Jim Brown's rushing record one Sunday waiting with the bosses yacht in Chicago thinking the Tigers were going to play the Cubs for the World Series in 1984, but the Padres came back on them.
Barry Sanders would have had 500,000 yd rushing, 10,000 TDs, and all the SB rings he could want if only he had the 90s Cowboys OL to run behind....

Just an incredible athlete amongst incredible athletes.

Advertisement
Chuck Foreman
Lydell Mitchell
Lawrence McCutcheon
Sam "Bam" Cunningham
Franco Harris
Clarence Davis
Pete Banaszak
Preston Pearson
Larry Brown
Terry Metcalf

Players of my youth

I just been watching this tape everyday waiting for the 10th.

Haven't seen film like this since Duke Johnson and Dalvin Cook. His talent explodes off the screen. Chaney's film is good no doubt but this Rooster tape is next level imo. I don't know how anyone could watch it and not rank him top of the heap in FL.

Running style looks similar to Reggie Bush at USC

Advertisement
Back