Wednesday, 8/26 PractiSe

Advertisement
angry john cena GIF

Hey guys- returning to the present again... you know... from the future like last time.
So:

-no more injuries thank goodness
-just gonna say Balom because it’s the cool thing to do... “Balom”
-paid a lot of attention to special teams because of course thats- we kick balls so much better now
-King continues to impress and we should probably speak about an additional year for him as nauseum even though we have no impact on that outcome.
-while beneficial to solidify a starting 5 OL, we continue to mix and match, at one time having Restrepo and Rooster at tackle.
-I added that last sentence because It triggers the **** out of ppl.
-lotsa people flying around
-Ed Reed made an appearance and he was visibly upset when he saw how aroused I was.
-defense is normally ahead of offense at this time, but since 2/3 if 1/4 of preseason has passed, and with Rhett Lashlees tutelage, I’m super surprised Ghislane Maxwell is still alive.

Advertisement
Hey guys- returning to the present again... you know... from the future like last time.
So:

-paid a lot of attention to special teams because of course thats- we kick balls so much better now
-King continues to impress and we should probably speak about an additional year for him as nauseum even though we have no impact on that outcome.
-while beneficial to solidify a starting 5 OL, we continue to mix and match, at one time having Restrepo and Rooster at tackle.
-Ed Reed made an appearance and he was visibly upset when he saw how aroused I was.
-defense is normally ahead of offense at this time, but since 2/3 if 1/4 of preseason has passed, and with Rhett Lashlees tutelage, I’m super surprised Ghislane Maxwell is still alive.
123446FB-F6DE-4310-843E-64E00837B4A0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So:

Ghislane Maxwell approves of the spread offense!!!

I would love to see Knighton in the slot this year. Not exclusively, of course. But if I'm Lashlee, that kid is getting isolated on a backer or nickel a few times a game and I'm going to see what happens.

Him on the edge in space and also being able to work in short areas in the middle of the field against backers makes me go from 6 to midnight.

Advertisement
Back