Wed practice : Golden interview

Advertisement
I don't sense the swagger in Al's voice anymore, eversince the penn state debacle.

Hate to admit that I too sense Al is different man after PSU-Gate.
Hoping it's just perception.
Either way, he better shake it off.

Golden mentioned something that I've been hearing from those around the program: A clique has emerged (Coley, Burns, Carter, Dobard, Gus, Corn) that really cares about football and works hard.

When those guys are also your most talented players, that's a great thing.

Amazing to see what were perceived as attitude problems with coley when he was in high school become leadership qualities in college. My sense was it was always motivated by a desire to win but translates much better at the higher level. All the great competitors seem to get frustrated with their teammates but it drives the team to be better.

Advertisement
Golden mentioned something that I've been hearing from those around the program: A clique has emerged (Coley, Burns, Carter, Dobard, Gus, Corn) that really cares about football and works hard.

Artie, Standish, and Jamal were in the gym Wellness Center about an hour ago working out, so I guess that dedication is pretty evident.

[video=youtube;_FVqhjb6PeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_FVqhjb6PeU[/video]

I don't sense the swagger in Al's voice anymore, eversince the penn state debacle.
If he believed he had a championship team on his hands, you think he would have even considered leaving? He knows what he has with this team whether its coaches or players.

He's stressed to say the least.

Advertisement

Artie, Standish, and Jamal were in the gym Wellness Center about an hour ago working out, so I guess that dedication is pretty evident.

I remember last year when yall were posting pics of the newcomers burns Coley do bard Carter and bae ray Jr were always in the pictures together. You can tell a brotherhood was building then.

Advertisement

Good. That was one of my biggest issues with Morris, you win some you lose some mentality.

Advertisement
Back