Wed practice : Golden interview

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;OloK0lEkMEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OloK0lEkMEI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Advertisement
Defense is once again kicking the crap out of the offense.

That's either a really great sign or a really bad one.

Al's comments about Stacy excite me. Hands down, him and Duke are the two biggest things to hit here in years. Sounds like Stacy is taking on leadership and challenging everyone to match him. Duke has been the man since the first moment. If you two 1st round draft picks on offense are not diva but rather the hardest working players and leaders to boot, you have to win! I am tired of this crap. There is not reason to not kick rear end this year.

Staff has to step it up this year and actually outcoach other teams-- for once. I want to see KC, Darling and Flowers all out there beating the crap out of people every play, and I talking about practice. This defense needs to get nasty and those big hogs need to beat it into them. Al needs to coach this year like his career depends on it. Enough with anything resembling nice guy. We need vicious practices. We need mean angry team. These players need to be after each other so hard that our sissy coaches are afraid to come on to the field. This year has to be a blood lust.

Advertisement
The defense should be ahead of the offense. That's the way it always was when Miami was good.

Advertisement
The defense should be ahead of the offense. That's the way it always was when Miami was good.

Agreed. The Miami offenses always thrived on Saturday's because the competition during the week was tougher than the actual game day.

Oh crap.

Every interview, Golden says, "we're making progress."

And for the last three years, we haven't been making progress.

I could puke.

Advertisement
Defense is once again kicking the crap out of the offense.

That's either a really great sign or a really bad one.

Not a great sign at all, no way this defense has turned it around this much since last year. Maybe Golden and Coley are holding down the offense a bit to give the Defense some good vibes.

Advertisement

Yeah...when we had dominating defenses.

I don't care how much of Don Bailey Jr slurping cheerleading optimist you are....no one with half a brain can think a defense THAT bad can turn into a powerhouse overnight....especially with the same coaches, scheme, and approach.

It's not a great sign at this point...let's hope things change before September.

Last edited:
So the offense kicking the defense's *** was a bad sign last year

The defense kicking the offense's *** is a bad sign this year

Some of you need to find something better to do with your time than placing undue severity on spring practices.

Advertisement
Back