Weather for Temple Saturday

Advertisement

Sat 23 | Day​

65°

100%
NE18 mph
Cloudy with periods of rain. Potential for heavy rainfall. High around 65F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
  • Humidity87%
  • UV Index3 of 11
  • Sunrise6:48 am
  • Sunset6:56 pm
Accuweather reports leading me to believe the rain will be heavy in the am with chances of showers in the afternoon. Winds around 15mph. Pretty sure Lincoln Financial Field probably has a pretty good drainage system.

Advertisement
I’ll be there with a poncho on
Fun Running GIF by FC Bayern Munich

So will Pipo, Baba & Waterburry. We will bring the Booty Gifs!!

Advertisement
Great thing about Heinz Field is that it is a high tech updated NFL playing surface that has a very modern vacuum drainage system that removes excess moisture when it is raining.
Great point. It also looks like by midafternoon the nasty stuff will be gone so hopefully they can push kickoff back an hour & the weather will be a non-factor.

Accuweather 91% chance of rain all day and evening and wind gusts 36mph. Up to 1.5 to 2.0 inches of rain expected. Real feel 59 degrees.
*** that ****, we’re gonna Post Office this ****. Thru rain and sleet and snow,.. ya know the rest. Sounds like football weather. 🙌🏽Go Canes#CANESNATIONLIFER

Advertisement
Just get outta there healthy. I expect a heavier dose than normal of Parrish/Allen/Chaney/Fletcher* and a lot of quick screens/dumps to get guys in space and catch Temple flat footed for explosives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back