Weather for Temple Saturday

Advertisement
The more you know.. for all you steeler fans :stephenahand:
View attachment 257655
Bruh... you uhhh do realize that Temple don't play in Pittsburgh, right?
Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

In my experiences, wet field and windy conditions levels the playing field a bit. If you're a fast team that likes to play in space and sling it around the yard, it will take away the speed advantage. The wind plays crazy games with the football, when it's in the air.. Good thing we got some menfolk upfront on the OL and Temple's Def front is a little worse than average. This game should be put squarely on the broad shoulders of our OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh... you uhhh do realize that Temple don't play in Pittsburgh, right?
Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Yes I only checked out hotels & flights like 10 times before finally deciding to post on it today.. Planned on attending at one point. That’s the funny part. 🙈

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it was not cutting off one arm I would be starting a thread wondering when the Steelers were going to hire Shannon Dawson.

That offense they run is atrocious. Or Kenny Pickett sucks, or both.
The Office Facepalm GIF
Don't forget the spiting of the face too............

Great thing about Lincoln Financial Stadium is that it is a high tech updated NFL playing surface that has a very modern vacuum drainage system that removes excess moisture when it is raining. Not like the old days (or playing in small college stadiums) where when it rained you literally ran in puddles.

Advertisement
Back