Weather for Temple Saturday

Delusional ****face
lol I didnt take it as delusional just an insane qualifier... he says basically if all 3 of our RBs average 4 yards a carry and our QB throws for 300 plus yards I could see Temple putting up 21-27 points.

Fam if that is reversed and TVD throws for 300 and Parrish, Don, and Fletcher all average over 4 ypc we better not be ONLY scoring 3 tds and a FG. He also says weather is going to impact the game but again talks about throwing for 300+ so you right, delusional could be the word

I will say we should steamroll them. I have a little concern about our DL depth as it relates to run defense especially is Messidor and Deen are still out which I expect them to be.

Advertisement
1695305337357.png

lol I didnt take it as delusional just an insane qualifier... he says basically if all 3 of our RBs average 4 yards a carry and our QB throws for 300 plus yards I could see Temple putting up 21-27 points.

Fam if that is reversed and TVD throws for 300 and Parrish, Don, and Fletcher all average over 4 ypc we better not be ONLY scoring 3 tds and a FG. He also says weather is going to impact the game but again talks about throwing for 300+ so you right, delusional could be the word

I will say we should steamroll them. I have a little concern about our DL depth as it relates to run defense especially is Messidor and Deen are still out which I expect them to be.
If their QB is able to throw 300 yards in this game, TVD should feast.

Edit: Their QB has yet to surpass 300 yards in a game vs Akron, Rutgers, and Norfolk State with a 52% completion rate.

Wait...does he think they're playing Miami (OH)?

Advertisement
If their QB is able to throw 300 yards in this game, TVD should feast.
Exactly...

Also pretty crazy to call for 300 plus when these are his stats thus far:

14/22 238 1 td - against norfolk State (41-9 win)
20/47 230 1 td 2 int - against rutgers (37-7 loss)
38/49 292 2 td - against Akron (24-21 win)

So he aint throw for 300 yet against Norfolk, Akron and Rutgers but he will against UM in the pouring rain.

Smith is prob their top rushing option. Unsure why he did not play against Akron but went 9 for 45 yards against Rutgers and 15 for 142 against Norfolk
Then Hubbard 10/35 against Akron, 4/14 against rutgers and 4/57 against norfolk
last part of their 3 headed monster Wilson Jr 3/15 against Akron and 6/38 against Norfolk.

Advertisement
Run run run and run some more. 20-30mph winds plus rain is going to pretty much shut down passing games. Short pass, run, protect the ball and win the game.
Utilize those screen passes and let our WR's go to work with the YAC.

Advertisement
Hopefully Borregales could keep kicking them through the back of the endzone. I don't want to depend on our kick coverage the way special teams has been so far.

CMC ain't no Jimbo Fisher with the I-didn't-know-it-was-going-to-rain-so-we-forgot-to-bring-our-longer-cleats-and-were-slipping-all-over-the-field" excuses.

If we lose to Temple just fire everybody, fold the program, give the money to the basketball team.

We have 15-0 off-season mantra every year. Some of it is in gest but the belief in success is not. Who cares if opposing fanbases think we're fools gold, again?! Don't blame them tbh. They're just delusional like half of us.

Advertisement

He was actually predicting final score of Temple winning 27-21.

He was actually predicting final score of Temple winning 27-21.
Yeah I got that, that is what I found funny is that he said he could see a game in the mid 20-s and then made the prediction for temple to win with 27. My comment was taking that as true, he then said he needs all 3 RB to average 4ypc and the QB to go off for 300+ to make that score happen. Which to me seems low if you have that much offensive production unless you are regularly settling for 20 yard FGs

Advertisement
Back