We Win 12 Games If Kaaya Came Back

Kaaya supporters will never stop with the statistics. You no longer have the "wait til he gets to the NFL" argument, so you cling to those stats. The guy was what he was and had 3 whole years to prove himself. The debate's over. The guy who replaced him won more games, won the division and took us to a NY6 bowl in his first season with a significantly inferior supporting cast on O.

Advertisement
HE won more games?
HE won the division?
HE took us to an NY6 bowl?

He did it all by himself guys! While having the worst season of any QB in the ACC!

HE won more games?
HE won the division?

He did it all by himself guys! While having the worst season of any QB in the ACC!

Lol well he didn’t have Richards, Walton and Njoku. Pretty impressive what he was able to do. Go rewatch the ND game and complain about how his mobility didn’t make up for his lower completion percentage. Sorry you’re so upset with the way the season turned out.

HE won more games?
HE won the division?

Lol well he didn’t have Richards, Walton and Njoku. Pretty impressive what he was able to do. Go rewatch the ND game and complain about how his mobility didn’t make up for his lower completion percentage. Sorry you’re so upset with the way the season turned out.

right. plus its almost like hes too dumb to panic lol. like he doesnt realize how big the moment is. Kaaya was very overrated in my book.

This...end of discussion

what were FSU records this year and the previous 3?

If FSU didn't decide to play Bama and if they beat us, their record would be fairly close to what they've been over the past few seasons because they were essentially the same group of guys minus the QB.
If FSWho would have had their starting QB Frenchy vs Rosier... we would have lost that game as ****y as it sounds to admit. We got a break but with Kaaya I believe if his dumb@ss would have come back he would have exorcised the FSWho demon.

I'm not sure if Francois would've changed the outcome. Their QB played out of his mind in the 4th quarter, just like their previous QB's had done in previous years.
Agree about their frosh QB playing great in the 4th but it took him a while to get comfortable because he was rattled because of the hits he kept receiving. But realistically speaking I believe if Frenchy would have played vs Rosier we would have lost. I Kaaya would have played vs the frosh its not a close game at all. If Kaaya would have played vs Frenchy it would have been a toss up.

Advertisement
HE won more games?
HE won the division?

I’m far from a Kaaya supporter but after evaluating the season as a whole I wish we would’ve had him. We had the weapons at receiver to compete with any team. We would have blown many inferior teams out and rested our starters and not been in so many dog fights that I’m pretty sure didn’t help us with our crazy schedule due to the hurricane and injuries. Give CMR a bit more credit for the success we had. We are going to be great soon enough not worried. Happy New Years

what were FSU records this year and the previous 3?

If FSU didn't decide to play Bama and if they beat us, their record would be fairly close to what they've been over the past few seasons because they were essentially the same group of guys minus the QB.
If FSWho would have had their starting QB Frenchy vs Rosier... we would have lost that game as ****y as it sounds to admit. We got a break but with Kaaya I believe if his dumb@ss would have come back he would have exorcised the FSWho demon.

I'm not sure if Francois would've changed the outcome. Their QB played out of his mind in the 4th quarter, just like their previous QB's had done in previous years.
Agree about their frosh QB playing great in the 4th but it took him a while to get comfortable because he was rattled because of the hits he kept receiving. But realistically speaking I believe if Frenchy would have played vs Rosier we would have lost. I Kaaya would have played vs the frosh its not a close game at all. If Kaaya would have played vs Frenchy it would have been a toss up.

not really. Knowles made him a star lol

not really. Knowles made him a star lol

To be fair, we made every QB look like a star.

HE won more games?
HE won the division?

I’m far from a Kaaya supporter but after evaluating the season as a whole I wish we would’ve had him. We had the weapons at receiver to compete with any team. We would have blown many inferior teams out and rested our starters and not been in so many dog fights that I’m pretty sure didn’t help us with our crazy schedule due to the hurricane and injuries. Give CMR a bit more credit for the success we had. We are going to be great soon enough not worried. Happy New Years

Kaaya lacked leadership and lacked the ability to handle adversity, so I don’t miss him. We were a depleted squad this year running on fumes with the hurricane. I’m proud of the season we had but now we need to take the next step, and unfortunately probably means the end of the road for Rosier as well. Defense has a ways to go too.

Advertisement
If you don't think we would have been a better team with Kayaa, you don't know a thing about football. Our last three losses are due to a poor QB. Pitt dared our QB to beat us. I could have lobbed the long balls to beat Pitt. We would have beaten Whisky had we sustained a few drives and given the defense some rest.

What killed us last year was Richt running the RPO with Kayaa. Once Richt went to a more traditional drop back offense, we rolled. If we got a 60% completion rate, rather than the sub 50% we suffered this year, we would have rolled. Our running game would have also been more prolific for there would have been some actual fear of our passing attack.

Last edited:
HE won more games?
HE won the division?

That's why Macho will always be a Pop Warner coach.

If you don't think we would have been a better team with Kayaa, you don't know a thing about football. Our last three losses are due to a poor QB. Pitt dared our QB to beat us. I could have lobbed the long balls to beat Pitt. We would have beaten Whisky had we sustained a few drives and given the defense some rest.

What killed us last year was Richt running the RPO with Kayaa. Once Richt went to a more traditional drop back offense, we rolled. If we got a 60% completion rate, rather than the sub 50% we suffered this year, we would have rolled. Our running game would have also been more prolific for there would have been some actual fear of our passing attack.

Man I'm so glad Kaaya is gone. Yall can reminisce about how great you thought he was, just like you did the previous 3 years. Every season we were going to take the next step and we never did. Keep the narrative going. The game comes down to wins and losses and Kaaya's body of work is what it is.

Why you guys think we had this different set of talent on the field this year that would've allowed Kaaya to do something different is beyond me.

HE won more games?
HE won the division?

Dude we won the ND game because we actually allowed him to do less and our defense dominated. I don’t give rosier that much credit for that game. We ran a lot of wildcat and trick plays this not allowing rosier to ***** up

Advertisement
HE won more games?
HE won the division?

Dude we won the ND game because we actually allowed him to do less and our defense dominated. I don’t give rosier that much credit for that game. We ran a lot of wildcat and trick plays this not allowing rosier to ***** up

LMAO. We ran one wildcat series that led to a FG. Don't remember a trick play, you're probably thinking about the Va Tech game. You guys with an agenda are hilarious. Never seen such an attempt to discredit a QB who took us to lengths our program hasn't seen in the past 14 years. Dude was a gamer and had a great season for what he's capable of and the fact that we were decimated with injuries.

Advertisement
HE won more games?
HE won the division?

LMAO. We ran one wildcat series that led to a FG. Don't remember a trick play, you're probably thinking about the Va Tech game. You guys with an agenda are hilarious. Never seen such an attempt to discredit a QB who took us to lengths our program hasn't seen in the past 14 years. Dude was a gamer and had a great season for what he's capable of and the fact that we were decimated with injuries.

Rosier was bad. Get over it. Even the passes he made were horribly placed. We masked a lot of his shortcomings

Rosier was bad. Get over it. Even the passes he made were horribly placed. We masked a lot of his shortcomings

I'm not saying Rosier was great. That's the difference. Rosier brought us to levels that Kaaya could never take us in his first season, but it's still nowhere near where we should be. We were downright pathetic with Mr. Perfect out-rout Kaaya and his brilliant completion percentage. And he was surrounded with ELITE playmakers in a healthy Richards, Walton, Duke, and Njoku.

Rosier was bad. Get over it. Even the passes he made were horribly placed. We masked a lot of his shortcoming

Like Richt didn't do the same $h!t for Kaaya. ****, if you watch the 16' ND game, Richt basically had to go to the 5 step game we ran when Dorsey was the QB.

Ever facet of the offense was worse with Rosier than Kaaya.

Less points per game, somehow worse on third downs, more turnovers per game.

116th in the NCAA on QB completion percentage this year, we were 26th last year.

Miami won 10 games completely in spite of Rosier, not because of him.

Advertisement
Back