We will beat FSU this year

LoyalCane24

Junior
Their o line doesn't block and their qb isn't deadly accurate like we make him sound. sure derwin james and akers are good but not as good as cook and we stopped cook from taking over the game last year. they look good but not great all we need is to score 28 and we will win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxMKAG2mHPw

this is their spring game thoughts???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crazier things have happened but I don't see us winning in Tally with our QB's. I expect a 28-13 type game.

Fvck that. Fvck FSWho. Blown calls killed us last year, this year we won't just beat we are going to slaughter them for 60 minutes. We back

Advertisement
Fvck that. Fvck FSWho. Blown calls killed us last year, this year we won't just beat we are going to slaughter them for 60 minutes. We back

That's what I'm trying to hear[emoji1481]🤚🏾[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

I like your attitude but that won't happen

Perry is a lot more mobile than Kaaya, and our defense is essentially the same but a year more experienced. They snuck away 2 years under Golden and barely the first year under Richt. No way they make it out another time

I like your attitude but that won't happen

Perry is a lot more mobile than Kaaya, and our defense is essentially the same but a year more experienced. They snuck away 2 years under Golden and barely the first year under Richt. No way they make it out another time

We need to establish the run cuz perry is great but he's a true frosh and will probably have 2+ turnovers from fumbles/interceptions. all we need is a good run game and for him to make smart decisions and sometimes run the ball and if our defense makes stops we will win.

ya'll expect us to score MORE points on a d that will be better and with no Q?

how long have yall been watching this program?

Advertisement
Absolutely we can win and we don't have to have outstanding QB to do that. Rosier can help us winning the game with medium range throws and great downfield blocking and great YAC gains. Not only we have the defense to do it but also we have better overall talent and better implementation of Richt and Diaz system than last year. If you don't believe you can win the game you lost before the kickoff.

Last edited:
LOL at people thinking N"ikosi is going to step right in a beat the semenholes.
Has anyone at all on here even watched his game against Lake Gibson last year?

just saying, people are anointing this kid and im here to tell ya don't get your hopes up but the way people are talking around here that seems a bit too late.

I hope im wrong about perry but im just hoping Sits can get here in January

I thought we were going to beat them each of the past 3 years, in which we should've beat them each of the past three years. Fool me once shame on you, fool me.......wait....*** it. We will beat Free Shoe University this year.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we can win, it's just too **** early to jump out the window with predictions...

I know everybody loves to play the "I was right all along" game, but it's still just April/May & a lot is going to happen between now & September.

Last year was the perfect scenario for us to win, they had a Redshirt Frosh QB with accuracy issues, their Defense was missing multiple starters, their OL was blocking horrendously (especially in the Ole Miss & LVille games), their entire team was playing like **** in every game up until that point...

But, none of that ever matters when it comes to playing FSU, they can be terrible against everyone else, but you can bet your last dollar they're gonna play their best game of the season vs us no matter what.

We don't even know who our QB is gonna be yet & even if we do, that doesn't guarantee us anything.
We simply won't know how we'll look against them until we actually play'em on 9/16.

Really can never be too early for the we beating FSU this year thread... just chill until we can even figure out who our fricken qb is. If N'kosi is the truth tho...

I think we can win, it's just too **** early to jump out the window with predictions...

I know everybody loves to play the "I was right all along" game, but it's still just April/May & a lot is going to happen between now & September.

Last year was the perfect scenario for us to win, they had a Redshirt Frosh QB with accuracy issues, their Defense was missing multiple starters, their OL was blocking horrendously (especially in the Ole Miss & LVille games), their entire team was playing like **** in every game up until that point...

But, none of that ever matters when it comes to playing FSU, they can be terrible against everyone else, but you can bet your last dollar they're gonna play their best game of the season vs us no matter what.

We don't even know who our QB is gonna be yet & even if we do, that doesn't guarantee us anything.
We simply won't know how we'll look against them until we actually play'em on 9/16.

I agree with this entire post. However, this year feels different for me than the previous years when we came "close" to beating them. Rivalry games are almost impossible to predict. When you think about, it is no way we should have been close to beating them in 2014 when they were defending national champs with a heisman QB, and we were rolling with a freshman QB on an Al Golden coached team. Yet, we should have won that game.

Aside from the obvious changes (coaching staff, personnel etc.), for me, the difference in the 2014-2016 games and the game that will be played this year, is the mental makeup of our team. We went into those games believing that we could play with them and hoping that the outcome would be a win. I think we step on the field this year "knowing" instead of "believing!"

Advertisement
Back