We will be this years 2016 Alabama team

ACE01

Freshman
We will have a top 3 defensive(that will score points) a freshmen QB(but ours can throw more then 5 yard passes), and we will have the best RB in the country.
But our Freshmen QB will have a lot of weapons Berrios, Cager, Jeff Thomas,Mullins,Dallas,Harley, Njoku,Herndon,Michael Irvin Jr, and more.
And AR15
That's how I see it atleast.

Last edited:
Advertisement
4893e70a384f5788163aa97e3fc9dec0.jpg

We are still a year off...Bama has been recruiting like we are now for many years straight. We have ground to make up. We will get there but need more time

Advertisement
We don't even know if Perry gels well with our guys and you're already making playoff predictions lololol C'MON SON!!!!!

Advertisement
You just forgot one piece... We got a ****** oline and they have one of the best in the nation!

We are still about 2 years off (including this coming season). 2018 and 2019. But 2017 will definitely be interesting.

Advertisement
We will have a top 3 defensive(that will score points) a freshmen QB(but ours can throw more then 5 yard passes), and we will have the best RB in the country.
But our Freshmen QB will have a lot of weapons Berrios, Cager, Jeff Thomas,Mullins,Dallas,Harley, Njoku,Herndon,Michael Irvin Jr, and more.

Oh man, make sure you save this whole thread cuz you are gonna look like a genius by November. I would never stop rubbing this in people's faces if I were you.

Advertisement
With the talent Miami has,weak schedule, improved oline and the amount of turnover On the roster of the other acc teams we play.... not making an outlandish prediction but Miami win total should be at least 10 wins. I don't see us having more than 2 losses for the whole season

Can we stop comparing ourselves to bama? Let's handle out **** this year and hold ourselves to the cane standard not butt ***ed bama

You forgot our greatest weapon, AR15

Advertisement
Back