We will be this years 2016 Alabama team

We are still a year off...Bama has been recruiting like we are now for many years straight. We have ground to make up. We will get there but need more time

Exactly. ****, just at running back we don't have a 5 star in front of 3 5 stars in waiting, but rather a great back, with a strong hopeful with no experience and then an injury prone freshman.

2018 needs to be backed up with a strong 2019, 2020 and so on....I hate "wasting" a great defense too, but this team has always had guys desperately dreaming of playing in an attacking style defense...Diaz and Kool brought it and properly developed what was already here.

With our 2017 schedule, we SHOULD be in conference championship discussion, but the QB uncertainty is unbelievably huge for consistency against teams we should take care of...

Advertisement
We will have a top 3 defensive(that will score points) a freshmen QB(but ours can throw more then 5 yard passes), and we will have the best RB in the country.
But our Freshmen QB will have a lot of weapons Berrios, Cager, Jeff Thomas,Mullins,Dallas,Harley, Njoku,Herndon,Michael Irvin Jr, and more.
That's how I see it atleast.

You forgot our greatest weapon, AR15

He had other evidence.

No+i+don+t+need+a+smile+_071cca70e34dbaf45fdd5775798c4a74.gif

Advertisement
Back