We will be this years 2016 Alabama team

No, we will be this year's Miami 2017/18 team.

We will have a top 3 defensive(that will score points) a freshmen QB(but ours can throw more then 5 yard passes), and we will have the best RB in the country.
But our Freshmen QB will have a lot of weapons Berrios, Cager, Jeff Thomas,Mullins,Dallas,Harley, Njoku,Herndon,Michael Irvin Jr, and more.
That's how I see it atleast.

Advertisement
We will have a top 3 defensive(that will score points) a freshmen QB(but ours can throw more then 5 yard passes), and we will have the best RB in the country.
But our Freshmen QB will have a lot of weapons Berrios, Cager, Jeff Thomas,Mullins,Dallas,Harley, Njoku,Herndon,Michael Irvin Jr, and more.

images.pngimages-1.jpg

More realistically I think we break into the top 10, 2018 with the infusion of talent and maturation of the leaders we gained last year, we will win the natty.

More realistically I think we break into the top 10, 2018 with the infusion of talent and maturation of the leaders we gained last year, we will win the natty.

We broke into the top 10 last year. We need to finish in the top 10 this year!

The 2017 schedule says this can absolutely happen

Agreed! I think the FSU game will be the toughest but they are weakest where we are strongest. OL vs. DL. That game will come down to protection: the ball and the QB. Low scoring affair again but we got enough guys to make something out of nothing. As far as the rest of the schedule, the majority of the ACC teams on it will all have a new QB. They will be right there with us, and regardless of any of the opinions about the guys we have, I'm sure they are all better than these other teams' QB's, but those QB's are surrounded by the talent we have.

Advertisement
2016 alabama was one play away from winning the national title. we haven't even ever won our conference division. you guys really need to slow down.

Last edited:

Our team will be built in a similar manner, but not nearly as talented or deep as that Alabama team was.

No, we will be this year's Miami 2017/18 team.

For comparison sake this year can potentially be like Washington's team last year. Only difference is our toughest opponent would most likely be in the Conference Championship game with us if everything goes as planned..

Advertisement
We can't even best the UNCs of the world and now will be like 2016 bama. Cmon man. Let's find a QB first and win some games

2016 alabama was one play away from winning the national title. we haven't even ever won our conference division. you guys really need to slow down.

The defense (front 7 x2) will be better than any team's offensive unit they face on the 2017 schedule..
Other than the FSU Defense no one on the schedule comes close to what the offense sees in practice..
besides a proven qb we are loaded, if Walton finishes the season healthy this team will be in the playoff

This year will be a fun year. I think there are going to be some ups and downs. Next year will be a special season. And we fields team with a ton of talented fresh and Sophs.

People get caught up in the euphoria of recruiting real well and think that will suddenly change the product on the field. I expect the OL & running game, along with the defense to be even better, however, breaking in a new QB will have growing pains.

Advertisement
We can't even best the UNCs of the world and now will be like 2016 bama. Cmon man. Let's find a QB first and win some games

You're laughable if you don't think the team that finished last season wouldn't dismantle UNC. TBH if Perry brings any upgrade to the statue that was Kaaya, we automatically become a 10 win team. Our front 7 is arguably the best in football and it appears as if the secondary is better as well. Not to mention the incoming impact freshmen (namely Jeff Thomas) who can break a game wide open at any given point. I'm willing to say we are better than last year, even with the losses of Brad, Njoku, Corn, etc.

You forgot our greatest weapon, AR15

**** your right how did I forget to add him in there. My apologies.

Can we stop comparing ourselves to bama? Let's handle out **** this year and hold ourselves to the cane standard not butt ***ed bama

I just meant our Defense might win us 4-5 games this year. Not trying to compare us to them. Just saying last year there defense won them games by themselves. We might have to do that this year and it could happen I think.

Advertisement
And AR15

I mean there is alot of wishing here. Just look at the wrs: Berrios (doesn't do much), Thomas - Mullins - Dallas - Harley - Njoku, Iriving (don't have a catch combined). What are you talking about?

Can we win the ACC motherfu**king Coastal Divison before we become the next BAMA?

Advertisement
Back