WE WANT 60!!!!!!

Advertisement
AR-812024474.jpg

1997 - I was 11 years old and watching the game with two of my uncles who are also Canes fans. One of my worst memories as fan. I was so disheartened. I have hated FSU with a passion since then. I want to blow them out anytime we get a chance. This is probably our best chance since 2001. Let's make it happen!

Side note - I feel the same way about Syracuse, despite them not being a rival, due to the 98 game where McNabb murdered us. Wish we had gotten them on the schedule this year.

Advertisement
Yeah, 60 sounds about right! That 1997 game was crushing to say the least but,...... **** we were winning the National Title in 4 years, though.
60 it is!!! Get 'em boys!!

Advertisement
Look, I'm not "against" scoring 60, but let's try to have some perspective.

There is a REASON that Bowden tried to jack the score to 47-0 in 1997.

In 1976, in Bowden's first season, in only his SECOND game as HC at F$U, Miami beat F$U 47-0 in the Orange Bowl.

So let's just forget about payback for 1997. In reality, Bowden was paying us back for 1976.

Let's just beat these fvcks badly. I don't really care about particular scores. I want Miami to score a bunch. I'd love to see us shut out F$U.

If we can duplicate a score from a particular year, I'd love to see another 31-0.

Real Miami fans will understand the significance of that score.

Isn't the goal to score every time we have the ball... of course it's nearly impossible, but I would love 60, or 70 or more... ***** them...

October 4, 1997 was one of the darkest days in the history of this great program. I will not bother with the details, but if you are too young to remember that game, be thankful.

The 49-27 win in 2001 was great. Last year’s win at the Doak was sweet. But the bloodlust has not been satiated. I know many of my Canes brethren share that sentiment.

2020 has presented us with an unprecedented opportunity. The holes are reeling and we have barely seen the tip of the iceberg of our potential. It is time to put Norvell officially on the hot seat. It is time to make the team up north a complete joke on the recruiting trail.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!

If you see Manny buying bagels, tell him WE WANT 60. If you see Lashlee buying ingredients for his daughter to make cookies, tell him WE WANT 60. If you spot any player or staff member, tell them WE WANT 60.

It’s time to violate Osceola at 50 yard line American Me style with his own spear.

To **** with kneeling. To **** with running out the clock. Sportsmanship be damned.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!
I was in the front row at that horrible game. Our best offense was an interception we almost took back took to the house. It was rough.

Advertisement
Rivalry be damned.

60 is more realistic than a lot of y’all think.

Norvell’s ineptitude, the toxic culture, and loss to Ga Tech has that team a powder keg. All they need is a spark and it will implode.

We can be that spark. Those guys are looking for a reason to quit. Jump on them early, they will quit and it can get ugly. We need really good playcalling, discipline, and a little luck. Last year at the Doak was nothing. We can really roll these guys.

October 4, 1997 was one of the darkest days in the history of this great program. I will not bother with the details, but if you are too young to remember that game, be thankful.

The 49-27 win in 2001 was great. Last year’s win at the Doak was sweet. But the bloodlust has not been satiated. I know many of my Canes brethren share that sentiment.

2020 has presented us with an unprecedented opportunity. The holes are reeling and we have barely seen the tip of the iceberg of our potential. It is time to put Norvell officially on the hot seat. It is time to make the team up north a complete joke on the recruiting trail.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!

If you see Manny buying bagels, tell him WE WANT 60. If you see Lashlee buying ingredients for his daughter to make cookies, tell him WE WANT 60. If you spot any player or staff member, tell them WE WANT 60.

It’s time to violate Osceola at 50 yard line American Me style with his own spear.

To **** with kneeling. To **** with running out the clock. Sportsmanship be damned.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!
Nicely said, but for us long time fans, it goes without saying. You just can't kick the asses of noles, gators, or Domers enough. 60 with an onside kick with 20 seconds left on the clock is perfectly acceptable. Hey, I was there for all those wide this and that plus our last second with in Tally on the way to our first NC so I don't really hate noles like I do the others but I hate em enough.

I see this being a lower scoring game. Maybe I'm wrong but I just like to look at matchups, and the biggest mismatch is our pass rush vs their passing offense.

Say what you want about Louisville, but they were getting the ball out quickly and they had a pretty good QB. I don't see any of that from FSU. Their line doesn't protect Blackman well, and he has a tendency to hold on to the ball for a lot longer than the Louisville QB.

I think the story of this game is going to be our defense getting a lot of sacks and creating havoc in their backfield.

Advertisement
EDDY,will have this team so fired and focused. Best pumper ever in game speeches. These kids are in awe to listen to him. Go the MIGHTY MIAMI HURRICANES. Best motivational in sports.

Advertisement
Back