WE WANT 60!!!!!!

October 4, 1997 was one of the darkest days in the history of this great program. I will not bother with the details, but if you are too young to remember that game, be thankful.

The 49-27 win in 2001 was great. Last year’s win at the Doak was sweet. But the bloodlust has not been satiated. I know many of my Canes brethren share that sentiment.

2020 has presented us with an unprecedented opportunity. The holes are reeling and we have barely seen the tip of the iceberg of our potential. It is time to put Norvell officially on the hot seat. It is time to make the team up north a complete joke on the recruiting trail.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!

If you see Manny buying bagels, tell him WE WANT 60. If you see Lashlee buying ingredients for his daughter to make cookies, tell him WE WANT 60. If you spot any player or staff member, tell them WE WANT 60.

It’s time to violate Osceola at 50 yard line American Me style with his own spear.

To **** with kneeling. To **** with running out the clock. Sportsmanship be damned.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!

Now do you want to score 60 or win by 60?

Advertisement
October 4, 1997 was one of the darkest days in the history of this great program. I will not bother with the details, but if you are too young to remember that game, be thankful.

The 49-27 win in 2001 was great. Last year’s win at the Doak was sweet. But the bloodlust has not been satiated. I know many of my Canes brethren share that sentiment.

2020 has presented us with an unprecedented opportunity. The holes are reeling and we have barely seen the tip of the iceberg of our potential. It is time to put Norvell officially on the hot seat. It is time to make the team up north a complete joke on the recruiting trail.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!

If you see Manny buying bagels, tell him WE WANT 60. If you see Lashlee buying ingredients for his daughter to make cookies, tell him WE WANT 60. If you spot any player or staff member, tell them WE WANT 60.

It’s time to violate Osceola at 50 yard line American Me style with his own spear.

To **** with kneeling. To **** with running out the clock. Sportsmanship be damned.

WE WANT 60!!!!!!
I am more of the, please let us hold them to 7-14 camp instead Of making them look good on offense.

And each time Rooster scores I want him to do a fake Tomahawk chop then shake his head "No" and bring up a U with his other hand instead.
I can't find that video anywhere on YouTube for some dumb reason.... yes he needs to do that. Worth a 15 yd unsportsmanlike conduct.

Advertisement
As someone who has watched FSU-UM games since the 1970's they don't work that way. Even when one team is clearly better the other team fights through at least the first quarter and usually through half time. Then talent takes over. The other thing is this is NOT the mismatch most think. Yes Miami has the apparent edge in the passing game but the sample is a single game. Blackmon could put in the game of his life. King could struggle like he did in game 1. Our defense hasn't been dominant in game 1 or 2. They have been good but hardly dominant. Our running game in game 2, particularly in the 2nd half, was not special. I can't say I expect 60 points from us. I would say we will score enough to win but I think it is going to be closer than most who have posted on this thread think.

Advertisement
3EC06A49-F5EC-4495-8C64-6F35D5084711.jpeg

Advertisement
before the half.

no f[]cking mercy or let up.

Make Cotton Bowl vs UT look like a nail biter compared to what our Canes do to FSU next.

Unrealistic? Sure, but one can dream a little dream.
I was about to post ‘These players weren’t born by 1997. Why would they think of that game?’.

But, as you told us, BECAUSE ED REED REMEMBERS!!!

I want Jlo and Halley to suck nutell off my **** but those odds are only 90/10 Rn..we Not dropping no **** 60..I want a sound victory and see us clicking on all 3 phases..a big play on ST on a RT or turnover/block kick..I want the defense to to shut down whatever plan FSU has..and lastly I want to see our offense keep building on the things we did well the first 2 weeks..I got miami 41-20 with that score not being indicative of our domination

WE WANT 60!!!!!!

WE WANT 60!!!!!!
Facts! My blood thirst has not been quenched. A couple of close W’s, along w an OK effort against a weak FSU squad have been nice....but we need to completely annihilate, embarrass, humiliate, and bury those ****athroaches!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back