WE WANT 60!!!!!!

Advertisement
“But, but, it’s a rivalry game.”

#52ISGOODENOUGH

#FUQKNEELING
I expected closer game but this was better. Lots of scoring but play I like the best was King holding the ball til last second and dropping a dime an instant before taking big hit. That look like Cane QB. Lots of good stuff in the game but that was big time play, in bog time game by big time player -- we have missed that for years. I'm not sold on Manny but this OC and our new QB have the goods. Now let see what Clemson has got.

Advertisement

u-https-media-giphy-com-media-12tqwa244-SMp-SE-giphy.gif

Can’t believe I gave them an extra td 🤦🏾‍♂️

I told y’all Baker should be gone for more than 10.

Free shoes don’t have the oline and weapons for a quarterback like Skinny Black to succeed.

We coulda goose egged that **** if we stopped playing so soft in the secondary.

Advertisement
Love that Manny kept telling the players all week that it didn't have to be close

I said this to my brother before the game. Was worried about the yearly “it’s always close” line that always crops up. Think I heard one of the players (maybe Cam) say it in a post-practice interview.

It’s obviously true that we’ve had a lot of close ones, but with our offensive firepower, I didn’t want us to manifest a close game when we’re clearly superior.

When I heard King say Manny delivered that line—it doesn’t have to be close—at the hotel before the game, I gained more respect for him. He got the mindset right, and imbued it to the players just before the *** whipping commenced.

Good stuff.

Advertisement
Back