We sittin out Pro Days Next?

Advertisement
Hope he had insurance
A455E6E3-35CA-4D7B-A851-6C53BA16335A.gif

Advertisement
I feel once u got the tape, & u do a couple of drills at the Combine…shut it down.

Pro Days are truly for guys who either

A) Didn’t have a good combine & want to improve or

B) Guys who r draft eligible but wasn’t combine eligible

Unfortunately, w/ this turf, this chit is happening more & more. It looks nice, but w/ how fast these players are now, changing direction w/ just a millisecond of ur cleat getting stuck on those rubber pallets can spell major disaster.

I’m sure he’ll still be a 1st round pick, but not as high as projected. I would sit him for a yr; those Achille Injuries ain’t no joke.

Advertisement
I feel once u got the tape, & u do a couple of drills at the Combine…shut it down.

Unfortunately, w/ this turf, this chit is happening more & more. It looks nice, but w/ how fast these players are now, changing direction w/ just a millisecond of ur cleat getting stuck on those rubber pallets can spell major disaster.

I’m sure he’ll still be a 1st round pick, but not as high as projected. I would sit him for a yr; those Achille Injuries ain’t no joke.

I've sort of wondered why day 1 guys bother with it, especially sure fire first rounders.

I've sort of wondered why day 1 guys bother with it, especially sure fire first rounders.

Agreed, man. The combine & Pro Day is really designed for under the Radar Players. If I’m a Day 1 guy, I’m competing in agility drills & bench press only. That’s me. U have the football tape, all u need to see are my football IQ via interviews, physical attributes, athleticism, & strength. That’s it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

just do the important ****, they got these dudes stretching their big toes just to see how explosive it is. lol

just do the important ****, they got these dudes stretching their big toes just to see how explosive it is. lol

Facts. Lol. Leave all that extra chit for the guys looking to get drafted or improve their draft grades, but other than that, I’m good on all those drills that tells me nothing about the guy I already know is a 1st rounder.

I have to believe the projected 15th pick wants to work out to maybe be the 10th pick and so forth up and down the line. Much bigger bags the earlier you get in the top 2 rounds. Players are risking a bigger payday if they are healthy and don't work out.

I tore mine last year playing football at work and it still gives me **** on certain days. But I am 37 so there is that 😂😂. Trying to stick a young kid like I still got it

Advertisement
Back