• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

We sittin out Pro Days Next?

TRick72

Recruit
Hope he had insurance
A455E6E3-35CA-4D7B-A851-6C53BA16335A.gif

Rellyrell

All American
I feel once u got the tape, & u do a couple of drills at the Combine…shut it down.

Pro Days are truly for guys who either

A) Didn’t have a good combine & want to improve or

B) Guys who r draft eligible but wasn’t combine eligible

Unfortunately, w/ this turf, this chit is happening more & more. It looks nice, but w/ how fast these players are now, changing direction w/ just a millisecond of ur cleat getting stuck on those rubber pallets can spell major disaster.

I’m sure he’ll still be a 1st round pick, but not as high as projected. I would sit him for a yr; those Achille Injuries ain’t no joke.

paksat

Junior
I feel once u got the tape, & u do a couple of drills at the Combine…shut it down.

Unfortunately, w/ this turf, this chit is happening more & more. It looks nice, but w/ how fast these players are now, changing direction w/ just a millisecond of ur cleat getting stuck on those rubber pallets can spell major disaster.

I’m sure he’ll still be a 1st round pick, but not as high as projected. I would sit him for a yr; those Achille Injuries ain’t no joke.

I've sort of wondered why day 1 guys bother with it, especially sure fire first rounders.

Rellyrell

All American
I've sort of wondered why day 1 guys bother with it, especially sure fire first rounders.

Agreed, man. The combine & Pro Day is really designed for under the Radar Players. If I’m a Day 1 guy, I’m competing in agility drills & bench press only. That’s me. U have the football tape, all u need to see are my football IQ via interviews, physical attributes, athleticism, & strength. That’s it.

Dwinstitles

All-American

just do the important shyt, they got these dudes stretching their big toes just to see how explosive it is. lol

Rellyrell

All American
just do the important shyt, they got these dudes stretching their big toes just to see how explosive it is. lol

Facts. Lol. Leave all that extra chit for the guys looking to get drafted or improve their draft grades, but other than that, I’m good on all those drills that tells me nothing about the guy I already know is a 1st rounder.

Clwtrdan

Freshman
I have to believe the projected 15th pick wants to work out to maybe be the 10th pick and so forth up and down the line. Much bigger bags the earlier you get in the top 2 rounds. Players are risking a bigger payday if they are healthy and don't work out.

freeman84

fan

I tore mine last year playing football at work and it still gives me hell on certain days. But I am 37 so there is that 😂😂. Trying to stick a young kid like I still got it