We Should've Hired Les Miles...

Advertisement
Advertisement
And he lost to Coastal Carolina last week.
lol.. I was kind of assuming OP was joking.. perhaps not.. OP?
they also beat Indiana St 24-17 at home... All I know about Indiana St is Larry Bird
Kansas is horrid. Says a ton about bC and the ACC

If you watched they spread like 5-6 WR out wide and just made the one remaining LB try and figure where they would run.. that said they looked solid...(Kansas)

Butch should of been the first choice before MR, the higher ups dont know what there doing. We would of been cruising right now with elite players that are on other teams
I generally respect your opinion, but come on man. Butch has shown no ability to do anything after leaving Miami, and if he was anyone but BD you'd see that he's not the answer. Stop living in the past.

Advertisement
Butch should of been the first choice before MR, the higher ups dont know what there doing. We would of been cruising right now with elite players that are on other teams
The problem with the Richt hire was more on the Admin letting him hire his son and him thinking he could still be a competent OC. Had he hired a real OC/QB coach. Would've made a huge difference.

Not sold on Butch either.

At the end of the day. This program is cheap and the results of the hires show that. You can't win spending pennies in a market that demands gold bars.

I agree.... with Les Miles special teams would be a strength and the defense. He would’ve figured out how to get a offense going at Miami and he was one of the best head coaches in college football.

The problem with the Richt hire was more on the Admin letting him hire his son and him thinking he could still be a competent OC. Had he hired a real OC/QB coach. Would've made a huge difference.

At the end of the day. This program is cheap and the results of the hires show that. You can't win spending pennies in a market that demands gold bars.
All that idiot Mark Richt had to do was hire Mark f*cking Helfrich when he was sitting in his office. He didnt even have to fire his stupid son. We had an extra spot (11th coach) and he decided to promote Patke instead. Rosier would have played well in the Oregon style O, Perry would have gotten back up reps, and we'd be looking to show up against Clemson. Our recruiting would go up because those kids love to play in that Oregon O.

Advertisement
All that idiot Mark Richt had to do was hire Mark f*cking Helfrich when he was sitting in his office. He didnt even have to fire his stupid son. We had an extra spot (11th coach) and he decided to promote Patke instead. Rosier would have played well in the Oregon style O, Perry would have gotten back up reps, and we'd be looking to show up against Clemson. Our recruiting would go up because those kids love to play in that Oregon O.
Honestly, MR trying to protect his son's career after season 2 & 3 ended up hurting his kid. Had he brought in Helfrich maybe his boy would have learned some skills people want.

Advertisement

Im not confident anyone can fix it anymore, i just think its over in terms of elite. Having so so seasons sometimes is the bar now, the game has passed UM by and its too late.

hey he would leave the roster full with Juedy and others now the next coach is fuqed cause this guy cant recruit
bro, in a couple years butch was turning out 1st and 2nd round pics at UNC. look at their record before he got ther.

that dudes knows so fla. we had the momentum of the u part 2. people dont forgot how many lives that guy changed with the amount of guys he put into the NFL.

Im not confident anyone can fix it anymore, i just think its over in terms of elite. Having so so seasons sometimes is the bar now, the game has passed UM by and its too late.
no it hasnt. the right hire can fix in a couple recruiting classes. Mario can recruit at that level. I think Mark stoops would do VERY well here too.

Advertisement
Back