We Should've Hired Les Miles...

Advertisement
because when u love something god or bad u care, thats why. how u going to tell me what to like and if i dont like the direction of the program im allowed to bytch like ur allowed to sunshine pump blindly.
You don't b*tch. You're a **** disturber who perpetually pollutes these boards because you want others to share in your misery. Big difference.

Advertisement
Butch should of been the first choice before MR, the higher ups dont know what there doing. We would of been cruising right now with elite players that are on other teams

Lots of dumb AD's out there then if he was the right guy for us. At some point you have to look at what everyone else is saying and what you're saying. When literally everyone has passed him up, it's time to admit you're wrong.

Almost forgot, but that's a big win for Kansas. I don't know where Les and then will go from here, but any P5 win at Kansas is a pretty big deal.

Advertisement
Lots of dumb AD's out there then if he was the right guy for us. At some point you have to look at what everyone else is saying and what you're saying. When literally everyone has passed him up, it's time to admit you're wrong.

Almost forgot, but that's a big win for Kansas. I don't know where Les and then will go from here, but any P5 win at Kansas is a pretty big deal.
Guy is an idiot. Don’t even try

i dont even believe anymore i just think it would take a miracle, we are such a joke on the recruiting trail that even Butch could have failed here. I actually believe that now

Advertisement
It probably is broken to the point we won't get back.

Manny needed a lot of funds to surround himself with top shelf asst. That wasn't supplied or he made a boo boo and kept the HS staff by choice but it looks grim.
Alot of top shelf asst are originally from small schools....he just possibly picked the wrong ones...

Butch should of been the first choice before MR, the higher ups dont know what there doing. We would of been cruising right now with elite players that are on other teams
Not sure I agree with that. Butch did not have to face competition from bags to the extent our coaches do now. At least it was not talked about.

You might be right, but you might not be. I'm just somewhat skeptical.

Advertisement
You know I **** with you and I have the same feelings recently, but in CFB you’re for real only one coach away. LSU was an after thought until Saban came from Mich St. FSU before Bobby. UF before Spurrier. ****, us before Snelly. I don’t believe we are even playing the same game as everyone else is crootin and money, but still always one coach away
You're really wrong about a lot of this. Don't know if I feel like writing a long response now. Maybe later.

Some very knowledgeable people told me years ago told me that we would probably won an NC sooner had Saban stayed. Only Howard gets credit for bringing the program back and making it elite. Some say the rebuild started under Saban. In particular, one person told me that Saban was non-pareil as a recruiter--could get any kid he wanted.

The question is--are bags bigger now and would Lou have been as dominant a recruiter in the face of bags? (No one has told me whether we used bags back then. People tend not to talk about things like that. I don't talk about some of the stuff I've been involved in--years ago).

Everything was in place for LSU to take off whether or not it hired the other Saban: easy admission standards, money (institutional for the team itself and everything else, e.g., facilities, support staff), including illicit money (bags, recruiting, etc.), corrupt culture (as befits the long history of the state) which facilitated bags, and everything else that makes it easy to buy recruits, and exceptional local talent recruiting base. LSU was powerful when we used to play them in the '50's and '60's.

I think FSU and UF we're going to get better whether or not they hired Bowden or Spurrier or someone else. Only difference might have been how fast and when they would have become competitive for NC's.

I could give two f*cks about what any of you ingrates think. I'm just a rational human being who wants to give a staff a full season before tossing them out on their asses.
Whatever you lil Mitch! You're the type to remind the teacher about the pop quiz!

Kansas Basketball Coach Salary - $4,066, 857

Kansas Football Coach Salary - $2,775,000

Wake Forest Football Coach Salary - $1,831,580*
*signed new contract 6 months ago, unsure of new details.

Manny Diaz - $3,100,000

Miles is
Nah, the coach from Coastal Carolina is...lol

This is the most bipolar group ever. Lose a game and their ready to cut you loose. Win a game and you're the GOAT.

Advertisement
Back