We Need To Start Looking for Erick Marrero’s replacement

Advertisement
Lmfao explains alot, ur cute. Were u educated in GA?

ps-logo.png

www.poopsenders.com

I will say this once and then never open this thread again. If you don't like Bam Bam, don't reply to his posts, don't open his threads, don't make threads about him, don't use his name in threads, don't use stupid emojis on his threads, and don't follow him on Twitter. It's that simple. If he does not generate site traffic, he's not profitable. So if you don't want his sloppy writting, slurping, or lack of loyalty around, then ignore his work. Make him a deadweight loss to CIS and make his work generate fewer advertising dollars by not consuming his output. Simple.

Advertisement
We should have a say. I don't use ad block on this site because I want to support them, even if I'm not directly handing them money. I see no reason to support this kid. Why help a kid grow as a writer and as a journalist if he just took a job for the Gators? What do we owe this kid?

^ this... made an account for this thread. he might look like a little boy but he's still a man, he put it the work for us (yes it was generic) but he got clout and a job opportunity for a rival which is ok... but it's a rival, so I say move on from him.

No, you're being a valid bltch. He's a kid. He has to put himself out there because it looks good on college applications. Same with Pete. I hate UF too but not more than ND and ostate. UF ain't ain't threat to us so why y'all worried. **** petty bruh.

The gators take more players out of our backyard then ND and O state combined. If they start making bowls again they will start to take even more.

Look, imma dead this **** right now. No one is condoning the fact that he is supporting other schools but if that was your kid you would push him to explore all avenues. Thats all Im saying. The fact that grown *** men are hating on him for it is petty as fvck. My .02 cents that dont mean nothing. Either pull up, stfu, see me at GT this year or when I come down to MI-Yayo. Go **** yall ladies tonite and have a good time...

No one is hating on him, were stating the fact that if he is exploring options writing for the gators he shouldn’t be writing for the Miami hurricanes. Those are facts. And if you think other wise you’re probably not a real Miami fan.

Advertisement
I will say this once and then never open this thread again. If you don't like Bam Bam, don't reply to his posts, don't open his threads, don't make threads about him, don't use his name in threads, don't use stupid emojis on his threads, and don't follow him on Twitter. It's that simple. If he does not generate site traffic, he's not profitable. So if you don't want his sloppy writting, slurping, or lack of loyalty around, then ignore his work. Make him a deadweight loss to CIS and make his work generate fewer advertising dollars by not consuming his output. Simple.

I already unfollowed his ***. Pete too.

Advertisement
We should have a say. I don't use ad block on this site because I want to support them, even if I'm not directly handing them money. I see no reason to support this kid. Why help a kid grow as a writer and as a journalist if he just took a job for the Gators? What do we owe this kid?

I stand by what I said.

When I said we don’t have a say, I mean it’s not our decision, it’s a free site. Nobody here gets to make that call. That’s what I’m talking about, so I don’t worry about it. I’m not saying people aren’t entitled to beef. Just some of it is overboard.

I’ve been to at least the last 6 or more games the canes and turds have played and that’s where the fun is. Plenty of stories to tell about piece of shlt fanbase.

That’s where the hate flows. But what the fūck is going on in this thread?

You hate the turds that bad. Then fūcking prove it. There’ll be plenty of those pussies to pound in Orlando.

Save it for 2019. How many of you going? Bring some of that to Orlando. Let’s see what you got.

I stand by what I said.

When I said we don’t have a say, I mean it’s not our decision, it’s a free site. Nobody here gets to make that call. That’s what I’m talking about, so I don’t worry about it. I’m not saying people aren’t entitled to beef. Just some of it is overboard.

I’ve been to at least the last 6 or more games the canes and turds have played and that’s where the fun is. Plenty of stories to tell about piece of shlt fanbase.

That’s where the hate flows. But what the fūck is going on in this thread?

You hate the turds that bad. Then fūcking prove it. There’ll be plenty of those pussies to pound in Orlando.

Save it for 2019. How many of you going? Bring some of that to Orlando. Let’s see what you got.
We don't get to make the call, but our presence here is making them money, so they shouldn't just disregard our opinions. I understand that people can take jobs elsewhere and don't have an issue with that, but I have an issue with a guy that still works for us. I've mentioned it before, but to me, having "journalists" that rep the Canes is what helps makes this site special. It's a conflict of interest.

I don't see a reason to turn this into a "who hates the gators more?" argument. I live in NY so I don't go to most of our games now, but I have my fair share of stories of ******* with gators fans in the past. No one thinks you like the gators because you don't mind Eric working for them.

Advertisement
Look, imma dead this **** right now. No one is condoning the fact that he is supporting other schools but if that was your kid you would push him to explore all avenues. Thats all Im saying. The fact that grown *** men are hating on him for it is petty as fvck. My .02 cents that dont mean nothing. Either pull up, stfu, see me at GT this year or when I come down to MI-Yayo. Go **** yall ladies tonite and have a good time...
Of course you'd want your kid to do well and pursue all avenues and succeed. That logic is backward as ****. We can't disagree with him still being here because his dad wants him to succeed at journalism?

And what's worse, saying "we don't want a guy we don't know to work here that's working for our rivals", or saying "I will fight you in person over voicing your opinion on this matter." You're really willing to fight over that? Get it together dude.

Not sure why folks want reporters to be biased with their writing/work. Wouldn’t you want someone whom is objective and not writing with orange & green lenses.
No one said that. I want a reporter who is interested in the Canes and only working for us. If they can't tell things like they are because they are so enamored by the Canes then they shouldn't be a reporter.

When recruits actively read this “free” board, why would you want one of your biggest rival recruiting schools to have the possibility to plant little seeds of disinformation, which are then weaponized when Cane fans read and react in a negative way? Not just fans but let’s say spots are filling up and recruit A is on the fence watching to see what recruit B is doing or saying. A little nudge or whisper in the ear of recruit A during an interview or just from reading something posted as legit information could be enough to sway recruit A into making a decision that negatively affects us. Just my 2 cents.

I'll take whatever he has to share - and further - he's only a Gator fan - that's nothing - that's like being a popsicle stick or a gum wrapper.

Now if he was a Notre Dame fan, I'd be the first one to show up with the rope.

Isn't Andrew Ivins (Miami247 reporter) a Notre Dame fan?

Advertisement
Back