We Need To Start Looking for Erick Marrero’s replacement

Earlier this week we were all informed that Marrerro would be writing for the gators. This little rat has been a gator fan under our noses for years now and it has to end. We cannot be reading articles from a kid covering one of our instate rivals. I will no longer be reading anything that he post and I really hope you guys follow and do the same. We need to put our foot down and not let this go on any longer then it already has. I’ll be damned if a gator fan with no fuzz on his peaches is feeding us our information. Let’s get Em gone!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of the many reasons y ppl around the country think this fan base is a joke. U would never see a auburn guy writing for bama, osu guy writing for michigan, or a even better comparison south Carolina guy writing for clemson. **** only happens here. I understand the kid is tryin to make his, its just a bad look. Kinda diminishes this great website abit. Miami against the world right?.....Well kinda.

Advertisement
owners of the site can do as they please but I will say this..

this kids writing isn't good enough to be ****ing off your fan base like it is

No I’m bringing a valid point that we don’t need a guy that writes for an instate rival writing for us. Plenty other people would love to do it. And joe was just adding another valid point by saying big proGrums don’t have that stuff going on. Those are facts brother.

No, you're being a valid bltch. He's a kid. He has to put himself out there because it looks good on college applications. Same with Pete. I hate UF too but not more than ND and ostate. UF ain't ain't threat to us so why y'all worried. **** petty bruh.

Advertisement
Jesus Christos! Grown *** men are letting a teenager get their panties in a wad. Y'all can go be a gator fan too cuz y'all ain't man enough to be a Cane. Y'all are just as embarrassing as he is...
Lmao another keyboard gangster. Ok buddy u didnt need to comment on this thread. Trigger fingers turn in to twitter fingers lol dont question peoples manhood from god knows where, when we are just expressing our opinions. Im not wishing the kid ill will just a bad look.

Lmao another keyboard gangster. Ok buddy u didnt need to comment on this thread. Trigger fingers turn in to twitter fingers lol dont question peoples manhood from god knows where, when we are just expressing our opinions. Im not wishing the kid ill will just a bad look.

7107 muirfield run
Norcross ga 30093

Come see me...

Advertisement
From what I've read on another thread dealing with this issue, my understanding is gatorerro won't be posting articles about the gayturds on this site. That would be the ultimate betrayal and I don't believe the mods would tolerate that. As for me, I'll just ignore whatever he posts.

No I’m bringing a valid point that we don’t need a guy that writes for an instate rival writing for us. Plenty other people would love to do it. And joe was just adding another valid point by saying big proGrums don’t have that stuff going on. Those are facts brother.

I hate to point out the obvious - but UM is a small, private school - even though it's had great success at football.

We're NOT a big program.

OSU, UF, FSU, ALA, LSU, TN, OR - they're all big programs - big public schools.

Free site.

Any of you are free to contact DMoney, fade some big checks his way, and he can then hire some top sports journalist folks more suited to your acute sensitivities.

I've seen more whining here than any kindergarten teacher has seen in a lifetime.

Advertisement
Back