We Need To Start Looking for Erick Marrero’s replacement

Advertisement
No, you're being a valid bltch. He's a kid. He has to put himself out there because it looks good on college applications. Same with Pete. I hate UF too but not more than ND and ostate. UF ain't ain't threat to us so why y'all worried. **** petty bruh.
Lol. Wow ...so there are “levels” to our rivals. Just wow. Kids these days.

I highly doubt anyone that has an account on canesinsight is a real hard core gangster buddy so stop with the tough guy talk. And what are you talking about Fartcher we Can’t have a Miami writer because we’re a private school? Come on dude get a hold of yourself. Dude is only here because he sucked off Pete for 5 years

If you hire a writer who can’t write, then you probably hired him for some reason other than him being an asset to the organization.

Traitorrero died to me a long time ago. He’s like Sperman when Sperman provided a forum for that sniveling little **** Charles Robinson. The dopey quiffs on here will continue reading his word diarrhea just like the pvssies masquerading as UM fans kept paying Sperman after his traitorous acts. And they’ll keep propping him up despite him being gator and a boot licker of that colostomy bag content Josh Kuck. I’ve got no use for gator or Baga boot lickers.

Advertisement
I hate to point out the obvious - but UM is a small, private school - even though it's had great success at football.

We're NOT a big program.

OSU, UF, FSU, ALA, LSU, TN, OR - they're all big programs - big public schools.

Free site.

Any of you are free to contact DMoney, fade some big checks his way, and he can then hire some top sports journalist folks more suited to your acute sensitivities.

I've seen more whining here than any kindergarten teacher has seen in a lifetime.

Amen. What's even more messed up is it seems like the people that care the most about it joined this site in the last 2 months?

How the **** do they even know who the kid is to even get so worked up?

UM

Advertisement
7107 muirfield run
Norcross ga 30093

Come see me...
I don't necessarily agree with you on this one, though I get your logic on him trying to build his resume, but I have to admit...this might be the manliest shît posted on here since @I'm james Jackson brother posted the car and parking lot he was sitting in at midnight for one of the WEZZIES.

Advertisement
To those *****ing, so you only read Canes related material or by "Miami" writers? If so, no wonder why you fell for Sileo's bs. I'll take whatever info on players we're recruiting and go from there. It gives a clearer picture of things and often different perspectives on said recruits.

L

bruh you live/stay near tennis courts, I'm sure where you live is real tuff.....were your schools fights held at a country club too?

Lil nlgga you made a new account just to post this? Aint nobody tryna be hard but like 2 chainz, offset, and yg said, "Momma aint raise no *****". Pull up bruh.

Lol u win, ur scaring me....imma go now, chill with my fine *** girlfriend in her big *** apartment in MIAMI. U go *** a fat white girl or duck hunt or w.e. it is u dorks do in GA lol ✌

Tell moms i said hey when you go back home lol...

Advertisement
No, you're being a valid bltch. He's a kid. He has to put himself out there because it looks good on college applications. Same with Pete. I hate UF too but not more than ND and ostate. UF ain't ain't threat to us so why y'all worried. **** petty bruh.
Why help this ******* ****** writer get into a better college? There is no reason. How any of you have attachment to this dude is mind boggling. I have no problem with him taking a job with the Gators
But that should end his work here.

Why help this ******* ****** writer get into a better college? There is no reason. How any of you have attachment to this dude is mind boggling. I have no problem with him taking a job with the Gators
But that should end his work here.

But yet Miami was a stepping stone for coaches to get to the league. @ErickMarreroU **** the gators and bama but keep doing what you doing kid...

Lil nlgga you made a new account just to post this? Aint nobody tryna be hard but like 2 chainz, offset, and yg said, "Momma aint raise no *****". Pull up bruh.

yeah live in Sofla I'll go up to Georgia to fight a guy on the internet that quotes raper to show he's hard..... sense we quoting rappers " mamma ain't raise no fool" Now it was about money I'd be there tomorrow

I actually hate the gators more than anybody here but this is just getting ridiculous. Just don’t read his fūcking articles. It’s a free fūcking site. You have no fūcking say.
We should have a say. I don't use ad block on this site because I want to support them, even if I'm not directly handing them money. I see no reason to support this kid. Why help a kid grow as a writer and as a journalist if he just took a job for the Gators? What do we owe this kid?

Advertisement
Back