We need difference makers

Clapping Applause GIF

Yup. Exactly what we need. A RB that runs a 4.37-4.40 would’ve had two Touchdowns today.

Pre injury Chaney I believe houses a couple of those runs.

Advertisement
We really are a QB away. It was all clicking in the beginning of the season. TVD’s collapse brought on dawson’s collapse and the entire offense’s. We need a QB from the portal

who's mom did jacurri **** to not see the field. I'm 100000000% sure he could have did better today.
I'm convinced he wants to transfer and that's the only reason we haven't seen anything from him no other reason man it's insane

Really can't believe we squandered this oline man. We won't have the luxury of having them again next year which sucks that we wasted them

Advertisement
Part of it. Not even close to all though. They have guys who can make contested catches on a consistent basis.
We don’t throw them though. Our fans are complaining about separation when most catches are contested unless they are schemed open to get guys in space (we can’t even do that smh)

We thing I’ve been critical of is that our RBs have no burst. Yes, Chaney did well but if he had some type of speed, he would’ve housed to TDs. Fletcher would’ve housed a TD if he had speed and just run by X when X sealed his man. Instead he runs around X so the DB can make the tackle. **** was hilarious. Fletcher really is our Flagg on offense.

We thing I’ve been critical of is that our RBs have no burst. Yes, Chaney did well but if he had some type of speed, he would’ve housed to TDs. Fletcher would’ve housed a TD if he had speed and just run by X when X sealed his man. Instead he runs around X so the DB can make the tackle. **** was hilarious. Fletcher really is our Flagg on offense.
Careful. He’s one of the “south florida dogs” that are gonna bring Miami a national championship.

In all seriousness, Fletcher is fine. He’s not a game breaker and not somebody who should be getting 20 carries a game. Yet that’s exactly what he’s getting. We have such a mid RB room.

Advertisement
Good brotha can you tell me you opinion or what you know. From what I’m seeing. The offense drastically changed after the GT fiasco. Looks and seems like Mario has installed a totally different offense. Dawson has been quoted saying You get conservative you get beat. So that leads me to believe he is not the architect of this archaic and conservative style of play. Tell me where I’m wrong or off.
Just trust your eyes is all I can say.

Advertisement
We really are a QB away. It was all clicking in the beginning of the season. TVD’s collapse brought on dawson’s collapse and the entire offense’s. We need a QB from the portal
I wish you could see the receivers most plays. Literally no separation. Even on the long td there was two db’s all over the wr. One just took an awful angle. We need playmakers , qb’s and offense that’s not prehistoric , caveman ball. That’s just the honest truth.

I wish you could see the receivers most plays. Literally no separation. Even on the long td there was two db’s all over the wr. One just took an awful angle. We need playmakers , qb’s and offense that’s not prehistoric , caveman ball. That’s just the honest truth.
Agree but let’s keep playing 84 he’s our most explosive player 🤦🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
The transfer portal isn’t going away. They have a program and coaching to sell.

They have Hykeem Williams and Destyn Hill to just name two at WR.

DE - Pat Payton
DT - Jackson whom they stole from us (BTW, he can play in the college playoff if they make it).
QB - Rodemaker and Brock and if they fell like it, can easily sell a Transfer to go there.
RB - Toafili

Not saying they will win 10+ games but they will be good and they have a top 4 recruiting class for this year.
Not one of those players are anyone proven. Jackson is the only one we know of just because he played here…but he’s not a game changer let’s be real.

Williams and hill…how’d they do with Coleman and Wilson out?

On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
Agree. This has been sadly missed for the most part for how long now? I ran out of fingers and toes to count. I keep hoping a Ray Ray, Chris Johnson, Brashard ( I thought he'd do more by now), will be those types of guys

Advertisement
Back