We need a big time recruit at RB

Why they he’ll would y’all be calling for a ban when I’m just making an observation. The kid don’t pass the eye test I’m sorry to disappoint you.

Advertisement
"**** it Canes won 48-0.... what can I complain about on CIS???.."

tenor (17).gif

Weird timing of the post - but the sentiment isn't completely off base.

Chaney & Knighton have been a bit underwhelming - but they're just Freshman. They should benefit from better experience/confidence/strength/conditioning next year.

The talent is there, so just gotta be patient and have some faith they'll take the next step.
I disagree that they been underwhelming. Both have flashed big time despite our run blocking being bad for most of the year. They’ll be behind a much better line in year 2. I think the struggles are more indicative of that than them.

Why they he’ll would y’all be calling for a ban when I’m just making an observation. The kid don’t pass the eye test I’m sorry to disappoint you.

Whose eyes? Your the only one saying this and you can make this determination after 9 games...

Go look at the kids offer sheet. I mean are you telling us your a better talent evaluator than those coaches?

Advertisement
Cam’ron and Chaney are both good...but we need a home run hitter out of the backfield to really take the next step. Now that we know Knighton ain’t the guy, is there any big time recruit we are getting that can fill this role?
Change your user name, please. Your dumb take has made Harry Caray turn over in his grave.

Advertisement
Take a look at Pope’s offer sheet...and he fails the eye test as well. Some people’s “speed” just don’t translate to the foozball field.

We’re in the bottom half of ACC teams in yards per rush but there’s no way it’s because of our rb talent. O line Talent and experience in this scheme aren’t where they need to be.

Lashlee’s rush average was never above average in his two years at SMU either. It’s not really a dynamic run scheme that leaves a ton of room for running backs to work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember Homer's Frosh season??????? He looked mediocre and was known as a guy who fumbled the ball against a horrible team.

Then the very next year once Walton was injured he became our workhorse and an extremely solid back.

Same can happen to this kid. Just be patient with the rooster.

Advertisement
Back