We need a big time recruit at RB

Advertisement
That boy said sneaky slow. lmaoooooo

running-gif-2.gif

Advertisement
need to have online development to insure they have running lanes and some OL's that can block to second level of defense
talent at RB is not an issue.

He’s a true freshman. You are just like @reformedsteven calling Huff a “bust” and he’s a redshirt freshman. Shut up and enjoy the W.
Listen, my guy. I walked back the “bust” comment admitting it was a bit harsh. But my point stands. When Miami signed Huff, you didn’t think he would take over one of Shaq’s or Pinck’s spots? I sure did. But instead of that, Huff has been passed up by TRUE freshman. He’s been in the same defense for two years and isn’t getting any burn. But instead, the staff feels more confident in two true freshman who had very limited time because of COVID.

I’m not trying to crap on the kid, and I hope he does produce and play, but as things stand right now, Huff hasn’t lived up to his hype.

And I’m glad Miami won.

Listen, my guy. I walked back the “bust” comment admitting it was a bit harsh. But my point stands. When Miami signed Huff, you didn’t think he would take over one of Shaq’s or Pinck’s spots? I sure did. But instead of that, Huff has been passed up by TRUE freshman. He’s been in the same defense for two years and isn’t getting any burn. But instead, the staff feels more confident in two true freshman who had very limited time because of COVID.

I’m not trying to crap on the kid, and I hope he does produce and play, but as things stand right now, Huff hasn’t lived up to his hype.

And I’m glad Miami won.
But you are crapping on the kid. I don’t need to repeat myself again. Enjoy the win.

Chaney can be that guy, he is bigger, faster, stronger, said it before season and pulled track times but Knighton was big recruiting win and has his corch on here to hype, while Chaney was called soft so narrative was written..

Excited for both of them but hopefully they both run track this offseason, we actually need to get a few of those skill guys on track team, they need work.. Chaney is faster of backs tho, Knighton has that Craig Cooper cut but stumble not explode out of the gate type style.. He is freshman, so hopefully he has people in ear to work on balance, run track and get freshman jitters out.. Both those guys would look better with a competent oline, lets really focus there, the freshman will be fine..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam’ron and Chaney are both good...but we need a home run hitter out of the backfield to really take the next step. Now that we know Knighton ain’t the guy, is there any big time recruit we are getting that can fill this role?
This is possibly THE worst/dumbest take I’ve ever seen on here and I’ve been here since the beginning. Smfh

Advertisement
Have you watched our punt returners this year? They fumble 1 punt a game at least. Stop embarrassing yourself fool.
Restrepo is a true freshman. A whole year under Huff. If crapping on Huff (who doesn’t play mind you) is bad, crapping on a true freshman who does play has to be worse. Just enjoy the win.

Cam’ron and Chaney are both good...but we need a home run hitter out of the backfield to really take the next step. Now that we know Knighton ain’t the guy, is there any big time recruit we are getting that can fill this role?
Not sure if it's sarcasm or comedy that you were shooting for with this post or if it's just another example of sheer stupidity by a CIS porster.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back