We might have dodged a bullet.

LMAO I can tell this Dwins guy is really a Bama and UGa fan... you're right you dont keep Miami players dcks in ur mouth but you STAY GOING BACK AND FORTH TEE BAGGIN BAMA AND UGA PLAYERS WITH A PASSION. smh shxt *** af and lame af.

Advertisement
LMAO I can tell this Dwins guy is really a Bama and UGa fan... you're right you dont keep Miami players dcks in ur mouth but you STAY GOING BACK AND FORTH TEE BAGGIN BAMA AND UGA PLAYERS WITH A PASSION. smh shxt *** af and lame af.
i hit a nerve lol

Advertisement
U real mad lol, im laughing at this **** lol

why would i be mad.. you're a lame, i just got time to play today.

It's fun entertaining some of these fans who think they're coaches with criticism everyday but the *** **** you do aint that.

you're just a SEC dck sckn groupie... you dont belong on this website. Just want u to know that.

It's fun entertaining some of these fans who think they're coaches with criticism everyday but the *** **** you do aint that.

you're just a SEC dck sckn groupie... you dont belong on this website. Just want u to know that.
LOL

FOH if anyone doesn't belong its you. You would make a great Gaytor fan since you are such a homer. D is just states facts. We will not get back to winnings NCs if we keep recruiting like this.

Advertisement
Bama has always had that but it didn’t help Shula (Dubois doesn’t count) or anyone not named Saban or Stallings. Stallings got them one but he is nowhere the coach that Saban is. Knock Bama all you want but If Saban was at UM, I have no doubt he would yield similar results here. The guy can coach and coaches want to learn from him. It seems like every year, not only is he getting who he wants from SFL but also picks our coaches he wants.

True but he has Emmert, , the bankers, lawyers, and money bag alums in his corner , too.

FOH if anyone doesn't belong its you. You would make a great Gaytor fan since you are such a homer. D is just states facts. We will not get back to winnings NCs if we keep recruiting like this.

I would make a great "Gaytor" fan since im such a UM homer?? hmmm :confused::unsure:

The team is loaded with talent across the board but "we will not get back to winning NC's if we keep recruiting like this" ??? hmm :confused::unsure:

/ lol see dumb **** like this is what happens when ppl try to hard to be ***.

Bama has always had that but it didn’t help Shula (Dubois doesn’t count) or anyone not named Saban or Stallings. Stallings got them one but he is nowhere the coach that Saban is. Knock Bama all you want but If Saban was at UM, I have no doubt he would yield similar results here. The guy can coach and coaches want to learn from him. It seems like every year, not only is he getting who he wants from SFL but also picks our coaches he wants.

He didn’t get Hall nor Pope tho

Advertisement
4seFQQT3QouAwXCzNdNC_Dildo%20Reporter.gif

Advertisement
Back