We may get 5 star's last visit

CaneGang

Redshirt Freshman
Carl Lawson and his teammate Peyton Barber may come down January 18th. PLEASE! Lawson would make an impact from day one, Barber is a beast too.

Advertisement
Lawson #2 player (DE) in the country (If you care for rankings) and Barber is a RB and committed to Ole Miss

Advertisement
Barber just got an offer last week, I dont think this one is a joke. Might be a vacation for these kids, but sounds like we definitely offered, he's a BIG back, not tall, but kid is over 220 already. Looks like he may be a FB or Big powerback target.

If they don't commit we should send them home on a mold-filled Greyhound and pay the driver to steal their luggage.

I like Barber's film. Big back that has some good speed as well as good balance and the ability to break arm tackles with ease. Wouldn't mind getting him at all if we can't get Collins back

Advertisement
Lawson is a DE that would probably start right away and dominate in the ACC. I don't like our chances now that Auburn got Mulzahn.

Advertisement
These two kids attend my daughter's high school. I attended a couple of their games this season. I can't say that Lawson jumped out at me at either game, maybe it was because the rest of the Milton defense was so poor. I wish I would have know we would be pursuing this kid, then I could have paid particular attention to his game.

Barber on the other hand seemed to make a ton of big plays, he runs hard and is very solidly built.

I actually like Barber's film better than any RB that we have talked about on here.

Looks like a perfect compliment to Duke!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back