We Lose This Game

Advertisement
[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION], I've found your posts subpar this season. REAL SUBPAR!

Last edited:
Kevin Olsen consulting you on this post? Has to be the biggest jerkoff poster on this forum. It's non-stop. Go shoot some bad heroin with your boy.

Go Canes!

Anything can happen in these rivalry games.

With that said, if we lose it's not a good look on Richt.

We need this game badly. The players should want it so badly that I can't see them not coming out looking for blood.

Richt should have this team ready to win.

How's it not a good look for Richt? It's 5 games into his coaching tenure here...Jimbo has had that ship running for awhile. Richt is just putting his footprint on this team

are you making excuses for Richt already?

I want Richt to succeed here BADLY. The guy paid money out of his pocket to help upgrade our facilities. BUT...

If he loses this game...it is unquestionably a terrible look. He has to shake off the big game struggles attached to his name. it needs to start now. not next year.
Do you just make this **** up, or do you have a group of dumb asses? If the game is lost their will be no one looking down on Richt. We have a completely new coaching staff and a completely new game plan and schemes. Nobody is thinking we are going to the play offs or winning a NC, but we do now have hope for better years ahead. Win this game and he is Coach Jesus, lose this game and he is just new Coach Richt in his first year of building.

LOL wow this guy actually is setting up the excuse for Richt.

"Nobody will look down on Richt if he loses"....you clearly don't know anything about this fan base and are extremely delusional if you believe that.

Our fans will rake him over the coals...primarily because FSU is down and beatable, AND he has a history of not delivering on the big stage. Everybody's doubts about him will begin to surface again.

Been a fan for as long as my eyes have been open. I know our fan base. There is a sense of optimism with the new coaching staff. If you are putting Richt on the hot seat if he losses this game, then you are just a dumb as the rest of them. If this was year two and he loses to FSU then start raking him over the coals. Can't change the world in 5 games, but you can start building the future NC team in that time. Not making excuses for Richt, but you have to give the man more than a 4-1 record(if we lose) before calling for his head.

We need this game badly. The players should want it so badly that I can't see them not coming out looking for blood.

How's it not a good look for Richt? It's 5 games into his coaching tenure here...Jimbo has had that ship running for awhile. Richt is just putting his footprint on this team

I want Richt to succeed here BADLY. The guy paid money out of his pocket to help upgrade our facilities. BUT...

If he loses this game...it is unquestionably a terrible look. He has to shake off the big game struggles attached to his name. it needs to start now. not next year.

Aren't you the same guy who claimed we had a very weak DLine unit?
Called them overrated.
You must be fun at parties.

Advertisement

No not making excuses but not gonna hold his feet to the fire in year 1.

Sounds like your trying to make yourself look good in case we lose....the "see I told you so" crowd....and if we win it's the "well of course he should have won the game why are you guys celebrating"

You use to be a pretty solid poster valid....

"**** I guess I got nothing better to do tonight, might as well hop on CanesInsight and vomit out the same ******* arguments that people have raised ad nauseam so I can look smart if we lose!"

Called them overrated.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/defensive-tackle/100714/2

Advertisement
The OP is Kevin Olsen.. I don't know why you guys are getting so worked up. He doesn't play until Sunday night.. Lol better get in that playbook.

[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION], do you really have Cane confidence issues or do you just post negative pu$$y shît like this to get attention?

Didn't you post something similar before the Crappalachian State game and you got down voted into oblivion for it yet you keep doing this???

Meds can help dude.

https://youtu.be/6tLrIkPK8kg

Did he say "I might just fade into Bolivian"?

yea, real poet Mike was.

Advertisement
Bruh if Fsu id dialed in why the **** wouldnt we be. Your obviously someone who never steps up in a pressure situation. Youve got nerves but in your mind you know your gonna go out and own that ****. And when its that time you know your going to win. Know ******* second guessing. In our players heads they aren't thinking what if we lose. They are all in that locker room talking straight **** about these cats and whats about to happen. Bet that.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Valid gets a rise out of dropping a deuce and then watching everyone step in it. He's literally pleasuring himself to the sight of his **** getting tracked all over this thread...

[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION], do you really have Cane confidence issues or do you just post negative pu$$y shît like this to get attention?

Didn't you post something similar before the Crappalachian State game and you got down voted into oblivion for it yet you keep doing this???

Meds can help dude.

https://youtu.be/6tLrIkPK8kg

Did he say "I might just fade into Bolivian"?

You've never seen that?

I didn't remember the way he said it.

Advertisement
Called them overrated.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/defensive-tackle/100714/2

08-11-2016, 07:31 PM #22
valid
IT BALL TIME

Up Voted! -41 Down Voted!

Moten and Jenkins are not very good.

Nobody would even recruit Norton for DT...only OG. He is starting because that's how bad our depth is.

Willis will prove to be the best player, and I've got my fingers crossed on McIntosh. These two guys are the only Miami calibre DTs on the roster....just two players.

This is still one the worst units in the power 5 conferences once you take the orange and green glasses off.

:stephenahand:

Florida state is mentally broken as a team.

Miami WANTS this game more than anything & anybody else. This is our "Super Bowl". New stadiun, coach, momentum, confidence will be too much for FSU to endure Saturday.

Good news is if Invalid is making the call, you can pretty much assume the opposite will happen.

Advertisement
Back