We Lose This Game

valid

Band
Banned
still Goldenized? yes still Goldenized.

too early, too soon.

Reasons why we could lose this game:

1) we haven't played anybody yet.

2) FSU is desperate for a win to save their season and will likely be completely dialed in and focused, while our guys will be tense with the pressure of overcoming a 6 game losing streak in front of a sea of demanding, arms folded fans.

3) Too much sunshine being pumped into the program and too much premature "miami is back" talk. We shouldn't be crowned by anyone for beating up on the likes of FAU and App state.

4) Everybody is claiming victory already....but that it when the letdown happens. Have we not learned anything over the last 10+ years?

5)There's also legitimate doubts about Richt's record in big rivalry games. UF owned him for the most part during his UGA tenure....I hope that trend stops with a change of scenery.

Hope i'm wrong...my heart says we can do it, but my mind says "not yet".

someone please talk me off the ledge and tell me we will roll?

Advertisement

too early, too soon.

2) FSU is desperate for a win to save their season and will likely be completely dialed in and focused, while our guys will be tense with the pressure of overcoming a 6 game losing streak in front of a sea of demanding, arms folded fans.

3) Too much sunshine being pumped into the program and too much premature "miami is back" talk. We shouldn't be crowned by anyone for beating up on the likes of FAU and App state.

4) Everybody is claiming victory already....but that it when the letdown happens. Have we not learned anything over the last 10+ years?

5)There's also legitimate doubts about Richt's record in big rivalry games. UF owned him for the most part during his UGA tenure....I hope that trend stops with a change of scenery.

Reasons why you could be a ******* ****-face who's trying to harsh my confidence:

1. This steaming pile of **** thread.

Advertisement
Anything can happen in these rivalry games.

With that said, if we lose it's not a good look on Richt.

We need this game badly. The players should want it so badly that I can't see them not coming out looking for blood.

Richt should have this team ready to win.

too early, too soon.

You need to put that pipe down. Crack kills brain cells.

https://youtu.be/uJ1hKtYOx_c

After all those years with Coach Golden Shower I can understand why you may think this way. We have played them close two years in a row, when they were supposedly "playoff contenders". It may take more than 4 or 5 games to shake off the bad feelings from those years. Now under Mark Ritch and company our players have more confidence, better leadership and more aggressive D. Will it be a blow out, I hope so, but I don't think so. Can Miami win this game, **** yeah and they will. FSU has the taste of 2 losses in their mouths, we have a taste of 10 bad years of losses in ours. That includes 6 straight to these ****s. They are fighting for a season, we are fighting for our program. I think we may have a bit more to play for than them.

Rant over, I shall now drink beer and watch Thursday night football. GO CANES

Advertisement
The same people claiming we win this game are the same ones that have said that for the last 6 years. This is probably one of the weaker FSU teams we've seen in that stretch and now that Golden/Randy are gone people automatically expect that Richt has the answers. It's not that easy and frankly these are the types of games Richt has struggled with on his resume. Personally believe it is a very telling game for what Richt has/hasn't learned from his past experiences in situations like this. Cautiously optimistic is my feeling towards this game.

1) we have played two teams that many tought would upset us
2) FSU may be desperate from the coaches perspective but not the players. Go watch last week's game and you will see they are checked out!
3) MIAMI IS NOT BACK! But we are certainly starting to make some noise and making people/media notice. A win on Saturday is a huge step forward in gaining more National attention and getting back into serious conversation of truly 'being back'.
4) True Canes fans always claim a victory ahead of the game. That's just who we are!
5) Richt is back home and fired up! Until we witness the same here, I'm sticking by our coach!

YOU ARE WRONG! Follow your heart my brotha and enjoy the ride.

Do we roll?
Maybe...but I'm good with a 1pt win...and so will you.

Get off the ledge! We're good.

[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION], do you really have Cane confidence issues or do you just post negative pu$$y shît like this to get attention?

Didn't you post something similar before the Crappalachian State game and you got down voted into oblivion for it yet you keep doing this???

Meds can help dude.

The same people claiming we win this game are the same ones that have said that for the last 6 years. This is probably one of the weaker FSU teams we've seen in that stretch and now that Golden/Randy are gone people automatically expect that Richt has the answers. It's not that easy and frankly these are the types of games Richt has struggled with on his resume. Personally believe it is a very telling game for what Richt has/hasn't learned from his past experiences in situations like this. Cautiously optimistic is my feeling towards this game.

This is Richt's first year, I don't think everyone believes he has all the answers. We are definitely in better shape that we have been in the last 6 years and they are in about their worst shape in the past 6 years. Optimism is a sign of love for your team, no matter what the situation is you believe they are going to win. Some like to be a bit pessimistic so if a loss comes it doesn't sting as bad, because you called it. I think that is total bull****. Root for your team no matter what or pick another team.

Advertisement

too early, too soon.

Go look at Richt's record vs. UGA's other big rivals...Ga Tech, Auburn, Tennessee.

1) we have played two teams that many tought would upset us
2) FSU may be desperate from the coaches perspective but not the players. Go watch last week's game and you will see they are checked out!
3) MIAMI IS NOT BACK! But we are certainly starting to make some noise and making people/media notice. A win on Saturday is a huge step forward in gaining more National attention and getting back into serious conversation of truly 'being back'.
4) True Canes fans always claim a victory ahead of the game. That's just who we are!
5) Richt is back home and fired up! Until we witness the same here, I'm sticking by our coach!

YOU ARE WRONG! Follow your heart my brotha and enjoy the ride.

Do we roll?
Maybe...but I'm good with a 1pt win...and so will you.

Get off the ledge! We're good.

A. You posted this twice.
B. Please don't talk him down off the ledge. A few people nuzzled up to him when he was gonna jump the last time. It was ridiculous then and now it's just pathetic.

Anything can happen in these rivalry games.

With that said, if we lose it's not a good look on Richt.

We need this game badly. The players should want it so badly that I can't see them not coming out looking for blood.

Richt should have this team ready to win.

How's it not a good look for Richt? It's 5 games into his coaching tenure here...Jimbo has had that ship running for awhile. Richt is just putting his footprint on this team

Advertisement
It's like you attempted to save it with a "tell we roll" but that doesn't happen after 5 points of pee pants.

Advertisement
Back