We Lose This Game

Advertisement
Anything can happen in these rivalry games.

With that said, if we lose it's not a good look on Richt.

We need this game badly. The players should want it so badly that I can't see them not coming out looking for blood.

Richt should have this team ready to win.

Anytime you lose it doesn't look good. Some of you have your cane shades on and might expect too much from a team that hasn't beaten anyone and at times struggled and still looked like a golden coached team against the 1st four teams which aren't good. I'm not expecting Miami to win even though free shoes hasn't looked like world beaters either but you right, it's a rivalry game and I expect both teams to bring it.

We need this game badly. The players should want it so badly that I can't see them not coming out looking for blood.

How's it not a good look for Richt? It's 5 games into his coaching tenure here...Jimbo has had that ship running for awhile. Richt is just putting his footprint on this team

are you making excuses for Richt already?

I want Richt to succeed here BADLY. The guy paid money out of his pocket to help upgrade our facilities. BUT...

If he loses this game...it is unquestionably a terrible look. He has to shake off the big game struggles attached to his name. it needs to start now. not next year.

Anytime you lose it doesn't look good. Some of you have your cane shades on and might expect too much from a team that hasn't beaten anyone and at times struggled and still looked like a golden coached team against the 1st four teams which aren't good. I'm not expecting Miami to win even though free shoes hasn't looked like world beaters either but you right, it's a rivalry game and I expect both teams to bring it.

this is the reality that we all dread. but its the truth.

How's it not a good look for Richt? It's 5 games into his coaching tenure here...Jimbo has had that ship running for awhile. Richt is just putting his footprint on this team

I want Richt to succeed here BADLY. The guy paid money out of his pocket to help upgrade our facilities. BUT...

If he loses this game...it is unquestionably a terrible look. He has to shake off the big game struggles attached to his name. it needs to start now. not next year.
Do you just make this **** up, or do you have a group of dumb asses? If the game is lost their will be no one looking down on Richt. We have a completely new coaching staff and a completely new game plan and schemes. Nobody is thinking we are going to the play offs or winning a NC, but we do now have hope for better years ahead. Win this game and he is Coach Jesus, lose this game and he is just new Coach Richt in his first year of building.

Advertisement
still Goldenized? yes still Goldenized.

too early, too soon.

Reasons why we could lose this game:

1) we haven't played anybody yet.

2) FSU is desperate for a win to save their season and will likely be completely dialed in and focused, while our guys will be tense with the pressure of overcoming a 6 game losing streak in front of a sea of demanding, arms folded fans.

3) Too much sunshine being pumped into the program and too much premature "miami is back" talk. We shouldn't be crowned by anyone for beating up on the likes of FAU and App state.

4) Everybody is claiming victory already....but that it when the letdown happens. Have we not learned anything over the last 10+ years?

5)There's also legitimate doubts about Richt's record in big rivalry games. UF owned him for the most part during his UGA tenure....I hope that trend stops with a change of scenery.

Hope i'm wrong...my heart says we can do it, but my mind says "not yet".

someone please talk me off the ledge and tell me we will roll?

Valid, You are basing a lot of your argument on emotional considerations. I hope we are beyond this and I think the way we won those last four games would indicate that we are. If they are a better team they win. If they are equal to us then home field advantage works for us. If we are better then we win.

What ledge are you standing off of?? I'll happily go and "talk you down" from there

Desperate for a win? They're out of the ACC title race. They're just as likely to be less motivated rivalry game or not. It's been awhile since they've been in this position. Miami will be jacked and so will the crowd.

Advertisement
What ledge are you standing off of?? I'll happily go and "talk you down" from there

Just say "BOO!" and let gravity take it's course. Besides, you're out there saving people with real troubles.

Do you just make this **** up, or do you have a group of dumb asses? If the game is lost their will be no one looking down on Richt. We have a completely new coaching staff and a completely new game plan and schemes. Nobody is thinking we are going to the play offs or winning a NC, but we do now have hope for better years ahead. Win this game and he is Coach Jesus, lose this game and he is just new Coach Richt in his first year of building.

https://youtu.be/2LwYb24YYR8

kevin-olsen-mugshot-.jpg

Advertisement
To be honest...this is a premature woulda coulda shoulda argument... You gotta have confidence to win...not one ounce of fear..this team has believe they are the better team right now!

still Goldenized? yes still Goldenized.

too early, too soon.

Reasons why we could lose this game:

1) we haven't played anybody yet.

2) FSU is desperate for a win to save their season and will likely be completely dialed in and focused, while our guys will be tense with the pressure of overcoming a 6 game losing streak in front of a sea of demanding, arms folded fans.

3) Too much sunshine being pumped into the program and too much premature "miami is back" talk. We shouldn't be crowned by anyone for beating up on the likes of FAU and App state.

4) Everybody is claiming victory already....but that it when the letdown happens. Have we not learned anything over the last 10+ years?

5)There's also legitimate doubts about Richt's record in big rivalry games. UF owned him for the most part during his UGA tenure....I hope that trend stops with a change of scenery.

Hope i'm wrong...my heart says we can do it, but my mind says "not yet".

someone please talk me off the ledge and tell me we will roll?

I think the Richt's record against UF is overplayed. Yes Richt was 5-10 vs FL but Florida had won 10 out of 11 games before Richt even got there. So 5-10 vs 1-10 is a major improvement.

Also Richt had won 3 out of the last 5 before he got canned Including three in a row from 2011-2013.

LOL wow this guy actually is setting up the excuse for Richt.

"Nobody will look down on Richt if he loses"....you clearly don't know anything about this fan base and are extremely delusional if you believe that.

Our fans will rake him over the coals...primarily because FSU is down and beatable, AND he has a history of not delivering on the big stage. Everybody's doubts about him will begin to surface again.

Advertisement
[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION], do you really have Cane confidence issues or do you just post negative pu$$y shît like this to get attention?

Didn't you post something similar before the Crappalachian State game and you got down voted into oblivion for it yet you keep doing this???

Meds can help dude.

https://youtu.be/6tLrIkPK8kg

Did he say "I might just fade into Bolivian"?

You've never seen that?

Advertisement
Back