We just lost to a team that doesn't even have a FG unit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's not a bad call there. Unfortunately I fear we are at least 2 more years (and a couple of clemson moments) away from a new HC.

You gotta be as frustrated as I am.
mork's buyout would be HUGE ! face it .... this is worse than being married to an ugly fat chick that can't cook and farts a lot !

Advertisement
That's not a bad call there. Unfortunately I fear we are at least 2 more years (and a couple of clemson moments) away from a new HC.

You gotta be as frustrated as I am.
He’s not getting fired, but I’m sick to my stomach. I live for this ****, and these fckers just keep sticking Mandingo dyck up my *** with no Vaseline.

Are we dead ? Can someone talk me off the ledge lol .. I just don’t see how this program goes forward with richt

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Even Steven on Specials it's a push. BC better offensively and they were better on D- more turnovers. They had a better OL and RB. they had an identity. We don''t

Doesn't matter. Even Steven on Specials it's a push. BC better offensively and they were better on D- more turnovers. They had a better OL and RB. they had an identity. We don''t

They had a better DL tonight as well. Our DL was supposed to be the strength of our team.

Advertisement
Only remember I play were DL's name were called, Garvin in first half. That's it.

I think we got a sack early in the 2nd half. Don't remember who it was but I know that we didn't hear Willis' name very much.

Willis is the straw that stirs the drink.

I think we got a sack early in the 2nd half. Don't remember who it was but I know that we didn't hear Willis' name very much.

Willis is the straw that stirs the drink.
Willis was invisible... and like ive said a million times.... CANES LBs PLAY LIKE SH*T ! Ga Tech will gain 800 yards rushing !

Advertisement
Back