We just lost to a team that doesn't even have a FG unit.

Advertisement
...Its very hard not to blame the head coach when you lose in spectacular fashion to an unranked team thats not very good after a bye week.

Very hard indeed.

banner3.jpg

Nobody's loving Richt, but what's your for real solution. Stop with butch, you know it won't happen.
Look F-Boy...Stay tf outta any thread I'm in....You were Slurping with the rest of the Douchebags....Stop regurgitating the Butch ain't coming BS...We know that....He should've been here already....Now go back to your Savior...

Advertisement
Look F-Boy...Stay tf outta any thread I'm in....You were Slurping with the rest of the Douchebags....Stop regurgitating the Butch ain't coming BS...We know that....He should've been here already....Now go back to your Savior...

Dude, you're literally in every single thread saying the same stupid *** thing.

You obviously don't know that butch isn't coming or else you'd probably shut up about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch Davis is a football God! If we fired Rich right now I bet we could still woo Butch the God for next season.
Butch was willing to coach Miami for only TWO ***KING MILLION... thats what he said... he wanted the job...
**** mork and **** the Miami Admin.. stupid ********

Dude, you're literally in every single thread saying the same stupid *** thing.

You obviously don't know that butch isn't coming or else you'd probably shut up about it.
Once again F-Boy....I'll be at Butchs next month...Don't need your Richt loving *** to tell me about someone I speak to every month....Enjoy your Messiah Mork....

Once again F-Boy....I'll be at Butchs next month...Don't need your Richt loving *** to tell me about someone I speak to every month....Enjoy your Messiah Mork....

You know butch? Like for real? I can't believe you never mentioned it, can you get me an autograph?

Advertisement
You know butch? Like for real? I can't believe you never mentioned it, can you get me an autograph?

Take all that soft in the booty schit somewhere else.

Your boy Rich is a fraud. Now we are stuck with this for at least 5 more years.

Thanks to fanboys like you.

Nobody's loving Richt, but what's your for real solution. Stop with butch, you know it won't happen.
I'd go with Neal Brown, young, Troy.
Does more with less.
No p5 coaching experience, but where else is Miami going to get a 'mabey' kill coach within our budget?.

Advertisement
Back