We just lost to a team that doesn't even have a FG unit.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Their own HC admitted that he has ZERO faith in any kicks outside of them having the ball inside our 20 yd line.

Take a min and think about that.

Highest paid HC in the history of our school. His son and his wife are BOTH getting paychecks, health care and 401k funds.

FVCK the world!!!!!

We could have had Butch Davis the football GOD!!!!!!

Advertisement
Where's Baron Mork Von Richthofens **** Lappers at??....All the **** they talked....I guarantee you I'll be banned by Mon....

Looking forward to whoever the peeps are that do the imaginary offensive breakdowns w/crayon.

Advertisement
Looking forward to whoever the peeps are that do the imaginary offensive breakdowns w/crayon.

I agree. At this point all the x's and o'x "chalk talk' is useless.

We should all be in FULL PANIC MODE!!!! This corch will NEVER win anything of significance again in his life.

We are done. Like a brock steak. DONE>

Advertisement
I would donate for a banner if you guys had a plan better than butch. He's not getting hired by Miami. Ever. No matter how much you carry on, he's just not.

This is why it's so painful to listen to you guys. We've got serious problems but you keep banging on about some make believe solution. BBB makes as much sense as expecting to hire Saban. Neither is going to happen. Butch isn't coming, so what's your real plan?

Advertisement
They had no idea wtf they were talking about, none.

I agree. At this point all the x's and o'x "chalk talk' is useless.

We should all be in FULL PANIC MODE!!!! This corch will NEVER win anything of significance again in his life.

We are done. Like a brock steak. DONE>

I would donate for a banner if you guys had a plan better than butch. He's not getting hired by Miami. Ever. No matter how much you carry on, he's just not.

This is why it's so painful to listen to you guys. We've got serious problems but you keep banging on about some make believe solution. BBB makes as much sense as expecting to hire Saban. Neither is going to happen. Butch isn't coming, so what's your real plan?
Maannn STFU....We know that...BUT he should've been here 11yrs ago.....All you Richt lovers can Kiss my ***...

Advertisement
PhotoFunia-1540608254.jpg

https://m.photofunia.com/effects/plane-banner

Advertisement
Back